NBC 2009 US Open Golf tournament

EEEguy

Reaction score
I have been searching for the instrumental (most likely movie soundtrack) music that was used by NBC Sports for its Sunday coverage of the 2009 US Open golf tournament. It played at about 10:55 AM (CT) in a promo that featured past US Open champions and a local talking about Bethpage Black. It lead into NBC's Sunday coverage and is around 2 and a half minutes long.

This music was also used for the 2008 CBS golf Masters promo that ran at the start of the Saturday and Sunday coverage.

CBS also used this music for other promos/highlights throughout the year including the year end highlights and the 2008 PGA Championship recap. It sounds like it is from a movie soundtrack. Thank you very much for your time and help. I do have audio from an old youtube video that has since been removed that contains the track. PM me of you want to hear it.

Thanks again for your assistance! :)

EEE

I should add that the instrumental features brass prominently accompanied by a full orchestra.

Thank again for your help!

EEE

I just found this youtube video that features the music used for a 2008 Masters Intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KwTJLpZDvI

Many thanks to the original uploader!

The music starts at the 40 second mark and last for a little over 2 minutes.

Does anyone know what music this is??

We will find it . . . .

:) :)

Back