MTV TRL Total Request Live

nevermind, i found it! it's called Like a pimp, and it's by david banner

You found it, ni~ce - thanks for letting us know what that was. ^_^

~ Mia ~

Does anyone know the name of the song MTV's using that sounds exactly like "Boys Don't Cry" by Cure, but with a little more punk rock feel to it. I'm wondering if it's a cover version, but I haven't been able to find anything that sounds similar to it. The closest thing that I've found is by Prozac +.

Hi there,

I'm not sure if it's the one you're looking for, but I have a cover of that song (
Boys Don't Cry) and it's by Oleander. It rocks! Check it out?

~ Mia ~

Can you send me a copy of the cover by Oleander? I would greatly appreciate it.

Does anyone know the names of any of the new background songs on TRL? I'm usually able to identify the songs, but they've switched the format to include a few indie newcomers.

Does anybody know the name of the song played when Avenged Sevenfold was playing the School Of Rock game on TRL, when the lead singer picked the art category. Throughout the song you could hear the words, "Get Away". In the clip it's the song that plays right after the School of Rock logo flashes in the lower lefthand corner of the screen.

Here's the clip:

I found the song thanks to Pump Audio. It's called "Drip" by Other Star People. Yay!

Originally posted by Cool276@Oct 9 2006, 08:52 AM
I found the song thanks to Pump Audio. It's called "Drip" by Other Star People. Yay!
I just found this too. Two years later. Ha

Back