MTV The Hills My Super Sweet 16 Dancelife

AbsolutPequeno

Reaction score
I desperately need the name of the song playing for the new MTV Monday nights. It also plays during "The Hills" S.2 promo. I know the lyrics go something to the effect of "Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today, gonna love today", and "Love love love."

Someone, anyone, please help.

Thanks.

I'm sorry this is going to be a little vague but it's all I got. It's a commercial for My Super Sweet Sixteen and theres a kid in a blue polo kinda bent over in a corner with the birthday girl screaming profanities at em. Theres a whole bunch of ooh and la la's to the music but that's about all I have to describe it. It's been airing in mid-December of 06. If anyone knows it that'd be sweet.

Hi guys,

MTV has been showing a commercial that shows previews for upcoming seasons of my super sweet 16, the hills, and that new jennifer lopez dance show. It's a very upbeat techno-ish song...and very catchy! Does anyone know the song? :D

I know it doesn't help much but I've been looking for the same song . . . I'll deffinately let you know if I find it.

In MTV's promo for their upcoming series "Dancelife", there is a song that plays near the end of the commercial that says something about dancing in it. The song sounds like and Indie Rock song mixed with a little emo.

hey, i was woundering the same thing. can you let me know if you find out the answer? thanks

There is a commercial for the new season of MTV The Hills, and Super Sweet 16 and I want to know the song that is in it. can you help me out?

I FOUND IT!!!

ah after so much freakin looking some girl on you tube gave it to me!

its called

Love Today

by

MIKA

and its awesome!

Do you have a youtube url to provide?

Is this the song you are talking about? (Note: Different commercial)

hey there everybody. I'm looking for the song that's playing during the new MTV 10 Spot ad campaign. The ad showcases new episodes of Laguna Beach, The Duel, and that new Jennifer Lopez reality show about dancing or some other BS. It's a female vocalist singing and I can't catch the words but it's somewhat upbeat and lively. Anyone know the name? Thanks a lot everybody!

Does anyone know the song that plays in the background of the new Monday night lineup commercial on MTV? The commercial is for Supersweet Sixteen, The Hills, and Dancelife. There aren't any words but just music and "mm da da"'s

There is a song MTV uses for most of its commercials, and started to recently. There are no words, just what sounds like male falsetto "da... dee da dee da da" then upbeat music starts to play. It's on every commercial break that has previews of upcoming episodes of shows such as Maui fever. Sorry this is such a non-specific description! I just wanted to see if this little clip was from an actual song or just created for their commercial use. I wanted to use it in a video if it were a song, which is the whole reason behind me asking. Thanks!

If you are talking about the techo beeping sounds they used to play during concert listings, and now during most commercials, it is only a short sound clip for their use..I want it aswell :/

Back