The Hills MTV UK "Brace Yourself" advert

Iamdyinghere

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows the kind of heavy electronic track that plays in the new MTV The Hills season 5 advert. The advert is a party scene where some of the people there are wearing neck braces, because they all turn thier heads for a particular girl that walks through. The girl then walks past this guy who turns his head and then gets a visible pain in his neck and puts his hand onto his neck as she carries on walking past him towards the camera. It then goes "Brace yourself" as a title scene and tells you that its for the new series of the hills. I would love you all forever if you could help :(

Re: The Hills MTV UK advert

I really really want to know this too! I LOVE that song...

Im on it now...its been annoying me also...;)

Last edited:

I have tried EVERYTHING to get this song!!! I cannot find it anywhere. I used my music recognition on my phone and it couldnt find it either. :confused:its not even on youtube:mad:

Farbeyond - It is not the one on the other advert that Iamdyinghere means.

I know exactly which one Iamdyinghere means, and I have searched so much on the net for it but can't find it :(
It's REALLYYYY annoying me. I may send an email to MTV! :) x

The one farbeyond is on about is the longer trailer, it has a few songs in it. It lasts around 2.30min. This trailer is not the one we are talking about.

This trailer with the people wearing neck braces and audrina walking towards the camera at the end only has one song playing through it. This is the song we are trying to find...which is proving pretty damn hard! I cant even get the trailer online! It will come out in the wash soon enough hopefully. A email too mtv may be in order...

I just saw the long version of the trailer with the electronic song on it... maybe someone will put that up soon.....:)

i just head this on MTV ...i need this tune will be awsome for crusing around in my car ..... its the heavy bass'y tune

Right, after much ado I finally managed to record the advert on my phone, the song plays all the way through obviously. I have uploaded it to youtube, sorry about the quality but its the only method I have to record television images.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irozG90lKLM

hi guys,has anyone managed to find this out yet?as its bugging me like crazy lol, i just emailed mtv so hopefully ile hear back from them soon.

hi guys,has anyone managed to find this out yet?as its bugging me like crazy lol, i just emailed mtv so hopefully ile hear back from them soon.

I already emailed them ages ago<_<... still waiting for a reply. How rude!

I have emailed them ages ago too!!

I wonder if there is a telephone number!! Hmmmm......

Back