Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Scheherez

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Just wanna drop in....Have you guys seen Mr. & Mrs. Smith yet? Damn, that's cool!!!! Especially the music! Can any produce a list for that movie? It'll be great! Thanx in advance, y'all!

:ph34r: Scheherez :ph34r:

Anyone know the song played during the final showdown in Mr. and Mrs. Smith when Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are shooting it out with the bad guys in the home improvement store? Thanks.

so i wont start a new thread, i had a question about all the music involving Bogata, Columbia. I love that latin/ salsa sound. There were words but alas they were in spanish. SOOO please dont get mad at me for imposing, thanks for any and all help with my questions.

I was able to find a score, no track listings on towerrecords and the soundtrack was all 80's type stuff...

Actually, if I'm not mistaken those are both the same song: Mondo Bongo by Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros.

The part where they come out of the little house in the store...and the people
are shooting at them
Its like a spanish guitar type song
can anyone help me out?

yea i'm looking for the song when they were dancing that in bar when they first met.
it was some latino song i think..

yeah im looking for the instrumental piece when shes flying down the building and he is shooting the guys playing poker...anyone no what that is?

sorry 2 post it again but i forgot 2 click email notification...the instrumental song when he is killing the poker people...thanks

sorry 2 post it again but i forgot 2 click email notification...the instrumental song when he is killing the poker people...thanks

'His & Hers Hits' from the John Powell score

Does anyone know the song that is playing in Mr. and Mrs. Smith when they are in the van during the car chase scene?? brad pitt is like singing to it and it is a girl singing it. thanks!!

"Makin'(g) Love Out of Nothing At All" by Air Supply.

How old are you? :rolleyes:

The band is actually two or more guys, by the way. It's been a while since the '80s.

"Dope song. What's it called?"
"'Gwen Used Me for Her Story, Married an Asswipe and Ran Over My Heart with a Big Metaphorical Truck'... originally performed by Air Supply."
"Who's Air Supply?"
"How old are you, Sally?"

beginning of the film when they move to the present ("five or six years later...") and the newspaper boy tosses the paper at Brad's feet. I also hear the same music in the first or second dpisoded of "Heist" on NBC. Anyone know what it is?

It's from John Powell's original score for the film and is available on the Lakeshore Records score album (not the song album on the same label). The CD is available on Amazon.com and at was available on iTunes (not sure if it's still there).

Ryan

Back