Ghost in the Shell

Scheherez

Reaction score
Ok Guys!

Here to test your prowess....

In the movie, during the helicopter scene in which Major Kusinagi is going to get the Puppetmaster in the warehouse, and Bateau is closing in on the decoy car, a wicked instrumental guitar piece plays. Can anyone tell me the name of that piece and who composed it? And WHY is it not on the official soundtrack?

Thanx in Advance!

:ph34r: Scheherez :ph34r:

Ok Guys!

Here to test your prowess....

In the movie, during the helicopter scene in which Major Kusinagi is going to get the Puppetmaster in the warehouse, and Bateau is closing in on the decoy car, a wicked instrumental guitar piece plays. Can anyone tell me the name of that piece and who composed it? And WHY is it not on the official soundtrack?

Thanx in Advance!

No, this is the frist movie...the "beyond par" movie.

Could you help me out? Can anyone?

Sorry to Beg, but.....

PLEASE! Can anyone help me?

:ph34r: Sheherez :ph34r:

I can't find my copy of the movie to confirm but try "One Minute Warning" by Passengers. You can hear a clip here, track 9.

Thanks, but that's not it.

"One Minute Warning" plays at the END of the movie; the guitar piece I'm talking about happens near the CLIMAX of it.

I hope someone out there can help me with this....

Hi Hi!

I found it! It IS on the soundtrack...I just was too blind to see (or too deaf to hear) the track! It is No 6 I think. It's called Nightstalker. Sorry to cause all such a bother. Thanks for the help though.

Back