Motorola KRZR

i say the alltel new ad for the KRAZR, and i know they tell you the song thats being played, but i didnt cath it lol, i know its by some chick tho.

thaunks for ur halp,
mike

please can someone tell the names of the actors in the CRZR ad havin backgroung music of Icicles

I don't think there's been a topic for this, but I just saw the commercial today and really liked the song. In the commercial, a guy's cell phone starts playing his ringtone when his girlfriend (i'm guessing) calls. It kind of shows him imagining all these images and whatnot. So anyway I really like the song so if someone can help me out it'd be much appreciated :)

Hi i just saw an ad for it but i caaant find the song
some of the lyrics are 'Baby you know its true, I can see it when I look at you' its a pretty jumpy and happy song

thaaaaaaanks!

do anyone know what it is??

"Sugar Sweet" by The Icicles

Sugar Sweet
oh baby you're sugar sweet
and you're loving knocks me off my feet
baby, you know that it's true
i can see it when i look at you
oooh, yeah you're just about my everything
oooh, yeah you're just about my everything
you make me heart pitter patter
this kind of loving makes nothing else matter
baby don't you ever leave cause
everything's cool when you are here with me
oh babe you make my eyes light up
and you're loving is just enough
baby, you know that it's true
nothing matters when i'm here with you
oh babe you make my world spin
and you're loving is where it begins
oh how i need you so
you can bet, i'll never let you go

Has anyone seen the commercial with the girl and the guy with this awsome song playing from the cell phone

If anyone wants the Sugar Sweet song, you can go to http://www.theicicles.com/pages/listen.html while they still have the song posted and download it for free. Click on the song to listen to it. After it's "loaded up", copy that particular url from your browser, do an "open url" in your favorite media player and paste the url. After you play it to make sure it's "all there", do a "save as" function to whatever folder you choose. I must say, that sure is nice for them to set it up that way. Enjoy.

Here is the link for song. Who sings it or what is the name of the song?

Hi, does anyone know the name of the song that plays during a motorola commercial, with a guy who sees a girl in a mirror but not in the real world, so he walks into the mirror, and suddenly everything is moving like a kaleidoscope? i can't even remember the model of the phone, but the song's got female vocals. Please, if anyone can tell me. Thanks!

Is it "Sugar Sweet" by The Icicles? If so you can go to [theicicles.com] and download it for free. This may be an older ad than what you are asking for.

okay, so there's this motorola commercial that's been showing for a couple weeks now...

and then there's this guy and he has a guitar and he opens a door to a store and then he's like..outside and then there's these hippies with a guitar and then they like...spin away. and then the guy spins away and then there's this girl and she and him run around this like...trippy spin-y appartment building...

it's for a razr, or something like that.

and a line in the song, shown at the end of the commercial is "you're just about my everything"

does ANYONE know what song this is?
or even what I'm talking about?

:-/

Back