Motorola KRZR

fuzzone

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking for the song playing in this commerical. I don't know, i'm having trouble even seeing the commercial again. I've only seen it twice, I'm in the new york area.

any ideas?

I've seen one ad that uses Goldfrapp's "Ooh La La"—the group, album and song title are even shown in the ad. But maybe you've seen a different ad.

I too am looking for this song, it's not the commercial posted above or the song posted above.

This commercial looks very similar to the "Everybody loves Chocolate" commercial where it shows nothing but the phone, with a techno-ish song in the background.

Not sure what it's called but would be appriciated if anyone can help, I've only seen this commercial twice myself, so thanks.

Originally posted by fuzzone@Oct 12 2006, 03:48 PM
Hi guys, I'm looking for the song playing in this commerical. I don't know, i'm having trouble even seeing the commercial again. I've only seen it twice, I'm in the new york area.

any ideas?
itss tge Icicles - Sugar Sweet

here's their Website

http://www.theicicles.com/pages/listen.html

Right Click and :p

^^ is sorry I mean the Icicles - Sugar Sweet

Damn where's the Edit Button?

Originally posted by yuhuu+Oct 17 2006, 02:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yuhuu @ Oct 17 2006, 02:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fuzzone@Oct 12 2006, 03:48 PM

any ideas?

here's their Website

Right Click and :p [/b][/quote]
Hmm, that might be the ones he's talking about, but any ideas on the one I described? Anyone seen this commercial at all??

Originally posted by yuhuu+Oct 17 2006, 02:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yuhuu @ Oct 17 2006, 02:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fuzzone@Oct 12 2006, 03:48 PM

any ideas?

here's their Website

Right Click and :p [/b][/quote]
hi, i'm pretty sure that's not the song.

Any info on what song is played in a recently played KRZR commercial would be appreciated. So far, the only lyric I've been able to make out is "made for love." Not much to go by, I know. Next time I see the commercial, I'll post more info about what's shown, and hopefully more lyrics to help you out.

i think, about 85 percent sure now, that song is "oh la la" by Goldfrapp. Can someone listen to the clip over at amazon and confirm this?

Well, that was my guess in the third post of this thread, but I wasn't sure if that was the specific ad you were refering to. So I guess I was correct. ;)

Anyone know of the song that's playing in the new Motorola commercial? It starts out with a kind of kaleidoscope effect of people around the center, and the only lyrics I can make out go "i can see it when i look at you" Any ideas?

Ugh, searching this "World Wide Web" the proper way first would've helped.

"Sugar Sweet" by The Icicles.

Thanks Banpei!

No problem!

I love the song which is played in Motorola Krzr's commercial, but i don't know the name of that song. Could anyone help me? Thanx.

The submitted lyrics clearly indicated the poster is referring to the Goldfrapp version.

Originally posted by logan01@Oct 22 2006, 01:08 PM
The submitted lyrics clearly indicated the poster is referring to the Goldfrapp version.
We've merged several threads together about the two ads, including some that have no details whatsoever to indicate which ad they were asking about.

I predict this will come up again and there will be more merging. ;)

Back