Mitsubishi Endeavor

It was also answered previously here. I searched for "Sponge Bob" and changed the date to "any date" and got the result.

Really want this song...

I believe it's a Mitsubishi Eclipse...not sure, but I know it's Mitsubishi...

Can't really make out the words but I think one line goes, "Hit'em with the...something something..." Heh...

Not sure, but yeah, any help would be great.

It had words to the effect of "Hit them in the holes" and "Don't spread it, time to test it. Let's get messed up, try your best of....". It had a hip-hop type beat and appeared in one commercial where the camera was fixed on a car driving, but the camera was looking through windows inside a dense city and would go straight through the walls, then when the car turns the camera follows through the windshield and through the car (silver SUV) The second commercial it was in had the same SUV, it was driving on a highway, the song was playing. Then the camera goes into the car and you see children watching Spongebob Squarepants, where only the Spongebob theme is heard. Then the camera goes back out of the car and the music starts playing again. Does anyone know the name of this song?

Thanks,
~PhoenixJ

I am looking for a car commercial from a while ago, probably a good couple of years ago. It was for an SUV, driving all different kinds of places and I think some might have been in the dark, and it had a great tune going in the background that got interrupted partway through by the Spongebob theme song coming from the TV in the car they were advertising for, which two little kids were watching in the backseat. Then it picked up the tune again. I think it may have been for Mitsubishi or Nissan, but I'm not sure about either. I'd really like to know the song.. if you can help me, please do! Thanks!

I remember the ad, but sorry, I don't remember the song. :(

Back