Medium

I just saw the promo for next week's ep of Medium. The song is driving Allison bonkers. I caught NONE of the lyrics. Anyone hear it?
lee

From nbc.com:

The song "Scarletina", written and performed by Erik Gamans, Keith Rishkofski and Alana Gentry, was featured in promotion for the episode "Jump Start." A full version of the song will be released on March 3.

That snippet refers to a February 2005 ep "Jump Start". I am looking for the song in next week's ep THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME
10pm 2005-09-26 ALL NEW!
I WILL SURVIVE -- When Allison (Emmy nominee Patricia Arquette) gets a popular song stuck in her head, it literally threatens to deafen her before she realizes that it's a clue to the whereabouts of a missing co-ed. Jake Weber, Miguel Sandoval, David Cubitt, Sofia Vassilieva and Maria Lark also star. TV-14
Thanks!
Lee

If you'll listen to the snippet I linked you to, it sounds like the exact same song, just a different portion of it. Same voice, same music, same vocals.

Edit - Here are the lyrics for the song Scarletina found at Alana Gentry's Website:

Scarletina

I’m seeing things
In my mind, my eyes are closed

It’s speaks to me
In a tone that already know

The inside is warm with a life that’s unborn and mine

I’m seeing things
In my mind, my eyes are closed
Surrounded by life feeling high and it feels like home

My infrared mind, burning at night
The frequency slides to follow
They're wanting existence aligned
With those left behind and walk through walls
I’m seeing things in my mind
Always there for you to find

I gave my truth, my heart, my mind
Surrounded by life feeling high and it feels like home
I claim the moon, the stars, all mine
All living as one and protected by the light
And as I dream, then so am I
The inside is warm with a life that’s unborn and mine
I gave my truth, my heart, my life
Once ever after and anon, so long, goodbye

I am sorry for not replying sooner-THANK YOU! I was kinda feeling like alllison getting a song stuck in my head and all lol. :D
Please mark this one as ANSWERED!!
Thanks!
Lee

No problem :) Just so you know, the song can be heard in it's entirety tonight on Aural Bliss. In about 20 mins or so. The link is in my signature if you're interested.

-Laura

Does anyone know the background song used in the latest promo for "Medium" (four new episodes) the one that has a brief glimpse of upcoming guests Molly Ringwald, and Kelsey Grammer as the Angel of Death? The guitar riff almost sounds like Stone Roses "Love Spreads". Help??

Hey i heard this song 3 minutes ago, i cant find it at all, its a singer with a young woman perhaps and i could make out the following:

I was ?(working)? with the ghost,

that should be the theme of the song since its repeated, but still cant find, anyways someone help, thanks ;)

could it be????

"i was walking with a ghost" by tegan and sara

maybe???

Hey guys what's up does anybody know the song in the background of the NBC commercial of Medium ,the only thing I can get out of it is "I was talking with the ghost" or somethin like that.Much Appreciated :)

Hi I was watching tv this morning & the commerical for NBC Medium came on & I liked the song. I believe some of the lyrics had "I love..." in them?? Can anyone help me out? Thanks so much!

I think I heard this one too but have no idea. I thought is might be a Steely Dan cover of "My Old School" with the lyrics "I was smoking with the boys". Other than that I have no clue and it is driving me nuts. I've spent way to much time looking for it though and I can't tell if I heard this song on NBC or FOX. But NBC was on early today so I think it was NBC, so it might be "I love..."

It must not be Tegan and Sara - Walking With A Ghost....right?? :unsure:

The song that's regularly played on the Medium promos is Tegan and Sarah's 'Walking With a Ghost' off of the album 'So Jealous'. The lyric you might be thinking of is "I was walking with a ghost..."

Originally posted by mewithoutyou@Nov 16 2006, 03:15 PM
The song that's regularly played on the Medium promos is Tegan and Sarah's 'Walking With a Ghost' off of the album 'So Jealous'. The lyric you might be thinking of is "I was walking with a ghost..."
Tegan and Sarah

Ugh! Typo. That should read Tegan and Sara.

Yep this was the song, I checked it out on Tegan and Sara's MYSPACE too. Not as rocky or poppy as I remember, must have increases the tempo or whatever for the commercial.

Originally posted by sharkrocket7@Nov 16 2006, 10:43 PM
Yep this was the song, I checked it out on Tegan and Sara's MYSPACE too. Not as rocky or poppy as I remember, must have increases the tempo or whatever for the commercial.
YES that IS the song. Tegan & Sara! Thanks SO much again!!!!

I know this thread is very old but I came hear looking for this same song as it is being used on a promo for the upcoming episode of Law and Order:SVU. I compared the SVU ad to the old Medium ad and they indeed are the same song. And thanks for the download link. It was well worth the dollar.

Back