Medium

I saw the promo spot again and I got those same lyrics too:

"I'm seeing things / In my mind my eyes are closed"

I've been searching the Internet too, but I can't find the song or the artist. I'll keep trying though and I'll let you all know if I find it!

I did a search on this song, and I think it might be "Shapes in My Mind" By Yardbirds/Keith Relf. I could not find the song easily because it is older, so I can't test it to make sure. I also found Shapes in My Mind By Simon Napier Bell, but it may be the same song as the Yardbirds one. If anyone can test it to make sure, I would be forever grateful!

I found a sample for "Shapes in My Mind" here:
(it's on the second disk, click 'see all 27 songs')

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00005LMXN/?tag=adtunes-20

I don't think that's the song. I'll search some more though. ;)

I searched Google and Ixquick for 'I'm seeing things in my mind my eyes are closed' lyrics, and didn't find anything relative to the song in the promo. I really would like to find this song. I'll keep checking back. I hope someone finds it. :shifty: :)

I found those two songs as well ("Shapes in My Mind" by Yardbirds/Keith Relf and Shapes in My Mind By Simon Napier Bell), but unfortunately, neither one of those is the song from the Medium promo spot. I guess we'll all just have to keep looking!

I sent an e-mail directly to NBC asking for the name of the song and the artist, but I have not heard back from threm yet. I'll let you know!

In the promo for the next episode of Medium (where the girl jumps off of a cliff), a song is played that is song by a woman. The only commercial i have seen for the episode was the "Stay tuned for scenes from the next..." that aired after last weeks episode, so if anyone seen that commercial and knows the song i'm talking about and can identify it, help me out. I'd really appreciate it.

Alright, I checked some more and I may have found it: "Closed Eyes" By Evergrey. I can't seem to find something that will play a sample of the song, so I don't know for sure, but it has lyrics that seem to fit. Any luck on the NBC e-mail?

I am looking for the name of the song & the artist that sang the trailer in the Monday Feb. 14th episode "Jump Start." The only words I know are " Seeing things, in my mind my eyes are closed" Thanks

I still haven't heard anything back from my NBC e-mail yet. I was hopeful that my e-mail would solve our problem, but so far, no such luck.

I'll keep trying. :)

I listened to the Evergrey sound clip, and I don't think that's it either. Bummer . . .

This is what NBC has on thier site in reguards to eMails:

Second, due to the incredible volume of mail we receive we are unable to individually respond to every inquiry. Don't take it personally, because we do value your comments and suggestions.

So I decided to call them. Well after talking to the east coast I was directed to the west coast. Finally after speaking to 15 different people litterally no one knew anything in reguards to the song. However I talked to someone at the show Medium. They're researching it for me and going to call me back with the information.

Ok so I get this phone call. Guess what? The guy from the Medium show tells me that the song is called..."drumroll please"........

Scarletina by Sonic Librarian

Only problem is that I can't find the song anywhere. I can go to thier website however I can't find part 1. If you go to Sonic Librarian's website you can listen to songs from their albums. Well there's a Scarletina part 2. lol Trying to find part 1 isn't so easy. If anyone is able to find part 1 PLEASE let me know.

Ok so I talked to the guy who produced the song tonight. He said that it's not a full song but due to the mass amount of eMails and calls that he's going to make it into a full song. He said in about 10 to 12 days it'll be ready.

Ebtrionna, are you sure they understood which promo you were talking about? I ask because I listened to the "scarletina part 2" song and it doesn't sound anything like the song we're talking about here, the one for the Feb. 14 show. It DOES sound kind of like the music for the promo for the Feb. 21 episode. Just wondering.

Hey eveyone. I am new to this board, I actually found it looking for this song. Anyways I am just writing to verify Ebtrionna's post. I too spoke to the producer of the song and he said that he would be putting up a full version on his website soon. He also gave me the names of the people performing on the song if anyone would like them.

Cheers ;)

The woman that sings the song is Alana Gentry. She has her own website as well. On her site you can listen to some of her music.

I like it so far. :) Of all the people that doubted me can I say told ya so, told ya so. :p Just kidding. :)

wow, thank you guys for being more persistant that I would ever be. the day that ad aired, i casually looked on the internet to find the song for those lyrics, but NOTHING came up. I was pretty much shocked because I was sure it must have been a well established niche band that I hadn't heard of. I try the search again a couple weeks later and I see I wasn't alone. Can't wait to hear more! :)

Watching Tv last night, I ran across another exeptionally-scored ad for medium. This was a very long preview for the next episode (In which her elder shild also has visions...?), and it had an excellent score to back it up. This was the only time I'd seen this particular ad, with this specific tune, so I'm not sure how many of you will have seen it, or know what I'm talking about.

It was a rock track, but I don't remember much more than that with enough certainty that I wouldn't confuse the search.

Cool. I have a little blue box under my name. What does it mean?

:ph34r: :ph34r: I was wondering if anyone knew the song for MEDIUM when the first put ads promoting the show... something like "i don't know, I can't see, I can't breathe.. everything" no idea... though it was the cranberries but can't find a thing!!!

help !!

marodalu(at)optusnet.com.au

Thanks

Piccola

Back