Math problem

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 9 2008, 05:17 AM
Oh. OK. Then I'm a paladin with 18 charisma and 97 hit-points, i can use my helm of disintegration and do one d4 damage as my half mage elf wields his +5 holy avenger.
You told me you'd share. :(

No Problem.

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/SHARING\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Lois Griffin: [dressed in a school uniform] Oh i need a spanking, ive been a bad, bad girl.

Peter Griffin: Im a paladin with 18 charisma and 97 hit-points, i can use my helm of disintegration and do one d4 damage as my half mage elf wields his +5 holy avenger.

Lois Griffin: Paladins cant use the helm of disintegration.

Peter Griffin: Oh, ok, then im a black guy.

Technically not. Nate Griffin is one of Peters ancestors. He was a black slave once owned by the Pewterschmidts. Lois' family.

I was shooting for +10 and a swirly........................sigh :mellow:

If I'm real good and eat my peas and wish very very hard........I might be a megageek one day. :nerd:

virtual void Geekier(){
for(int i=0;i<1000;i++){
(this->geek)++;
}
}

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 9 2008, 01:26 PM
No Problem.

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/SHARING\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Lois Griffin: [dressed in a school uniform] Oh i need a spanking, ive been a bad, bad girl.

Peter Griffin: Im a paladin with 18 charisma and 97 hit-points, i can use my helm of disintegration and do one d4 damage as my half mage elf wields his +5 holy avenger.

Lois Griffin: Paladins cant use the helm of disintegration.

Peter Griffin: Oh, ok, then im a black guy.
that's so hot.. now i gotta go dig out the moria :nerd:

Well I'm FORBIDDEN from seeing that but I assume it's gold stars for me! :D

Back