Made

The band Gate 5 has a song called "The Girl Who Had Everything". Is this the song you're talking about?

Saw the I wanna be made "snowboarder" for the first time and thought it was the first MTV i wanna be made that actually seemed believeable. Then i felt like snowboarding but realized that snow is months away. But thats off the subject anyway, i saw it again and noticed that alot of the tracks played during the entire show were sweet. Alot of familar songs that i couldnt name, so if anyone knows any of the tracks used in this mTv i wanna be made "snowboarder" drop a line. thanx

I think this is the first episode where I actually cried :lol: anywho, what's the song where she's dancing with the Prom King? it's like "this is the tiiime of our liives oh this is the tiime"

thanks!

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew the song in MADE with Brittany F? It was some guy singing repeatedly "Da da da..." If you know, please let me know!

I'm actually not sure what the scene was, I just remember hearing it about halfway through the show. I think it was a time when she was in her room?

I've had one of these before, and one thing I figured out is if you don't have an actual clip, then your out of luck most times.

I've herd this song used many many times on MTV as well as VH1, its always a background song, and they seem to only play it for a short time.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Yet another "old" song I'm looking for, this time from Made...there's a "garage rock" type of song that played as Brittany and her coach were at a spa getting their nails done. It was a pretty sparse sample, with just a few intermittent guitar chords over simple drums...here's the song list from the episode:

*Until The End, "Cold Blooded: A Miserable Failure"

*Until The End, "My Own American Dream"

*Evergreen Terrace, "Dear Live Journal"

Joe Jitsu, "Aftershock"

*The Turnstyles, "She Don't Care"

Jay Mattia, "No Place To Go"

Jay Mattia, "First Light"

*Jenae, "Thunder"

*Amanda Rogers, "A World Less Blue"

*Amy Obenski, "Arabian American"

*I eliminated these choices already because I had a sample to work with.

I'm thinking it's Joe Jitsu's "Aftershock", but can't find a song clip to verify...any takers?

it goes "We were young, we were free" and a few mor lines that i couldnt catch, but sounded like kind of a punkish bandish thing. yeah. Good luck i tried my a** off and coulkdnt find a dang thing

This episode was out back a bit but I havent been able to find the song from this one segment. The song was played after Brian turned down Elizabeth's acceptance to him about going to the prom as friends.

Here is the episode guide:
http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/made/episode....eID=92539#music

and the list of music that was supposedly in the episode.

Evan Olson, "Don't You Worry"

Evan Olson, "I Can't Forget"

Evan Olson, "Don't Know Why"

Evan Olson, "Where Ya Going?"

Joel Steven, "The Garden"

Tammany Hall NYC, "Hey Lanie"

Tammany Hall NYC, "Nightmare on the Make"

Tammany Hall NYC, "Coffee and Cake"

Tammany Hall NYC, "Giddy in the Sun"

Tammany Hall NYC, "Marathon"

Tammany Hall NYC, "To the Woman"

Tammany Hall NYC, "Friday You're With Me"

Blade and Friends, "Dr. Funk"

Bastards of Melody, "Another Homecoming"

Bastards of Melody, "Right Here Waiting"

Shipyard Wreck, "It's All Gone"

--

Any help in finding the right song will be much appreciated. :) Thx in advance.

I finally found it. It's "Agenda Suicide" by The Faint

Hello everyone. I searched the net and this site and for the life of me I can't figure out what is the dance track used as the opening bg theme for mtv's made. Does anyone know what song that is?

hey can anyone tell me if they kno the song on mtv made, its was episode 604 the one when the guy got turned into a ladies man....the song is about half way into it.....its when this chick says to him "i only want to go as friends with you"

it was a kinda softish rock with female vocials.....there is a song guide on mtv.com but its a bunch of pike.

surfdude

hey does anyone know the song that is playing in the background when mary is going to coach scott's cheerleading gym for the first time, the only part of the song i caught was "do do do do"

thanks

hmmm I saw the episode is the do the lyrics go something like 'youu dooo you dooo you dooo doo do doo do dooooo' and its sung by a guy? If so then the song im thinking of is I'm Sprung by T-Pain

no that's the song it sounds more along the lines of the shins or something but it's not the shins thanks anyway for your help

Back