lately

:lol: Yeah, I've gotten use to it. I don't know most of the songs you guys suddenly burst out

Me neither :lol:

Although occasionally I bust out in a drum corps song just to catch them off gaurd

Originally posted by Scythe+Jan 22 2006, 10:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jan 22 2006, 10:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Jan 22 2006, 10:03 PM
:blink:
:lol:
like i said so many times before (though not to you i think)
im out of high school in 5 months and then ill finally be with mature peope
(i hope) [/b][/quote]
not to mention when we go to ireland with my class ill have my revenge (im the only one who can speak a bit of english)

when we went to canterbury i told someone 'thank you' is actually 'fancy a fuck'

you're going to ireland? :eek: I wish my school could afford stuff like that.

speak a bit of english? :lol: I'd say it's more than a bit.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 22 2006, 10:22 PM
when we went to canterbury i told someone 'thank you' is actually 'fancy a fuck'
:lol: :lol: :lol: that is hilarious! Did they actually say that to someone?
once

to the old lady at the cathedral :unsure:

nah they didnt fall for it... there's just too smart for that
but in ireland :evil:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 22 2006, 10:28 PM
:lol: beware of that irish temper!
:huh:
i thought irish ppl were uber-friendly?

i was actually gonna get them with the traditions (folk dances muhahahahahahah)

Originally posted by Scythe+Jan 22 2006, 12:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jan 22 2006, 12:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Jan 22 2006, 10:28 PM

i was actually gonna get them with the traditions (folk dances muhahahahahahah) [/b][/quote]
they are. My sister's go over there every year and tell me how nice the people are.

folk dances? :lol: You gonna wear a kilt too? :lol:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Jan 22 2006, 10:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Jan 22 2006, 10:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 22 2006, 12:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Jan 22 2006, 10:28 PM

i was actually gonna get them with the traditions (folk dances muhahahahahahah)
they are. My sister's go over there every year and tell me how nice the people are.

folk dances? :lol: You gonna wear a kilt too? :lol: [/b][/quote]
nope

were gonna go to a pub where a troupe is gonna perform

im gonna tell them irish get very mad if you dont join in

Back