Last Good Movie You Saw

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Jan 8 2008, 10:51 PM
I went and bought Sunshine today without having seen it first. I figured I couldn't go wrong with something by Danny Boyle that stars Cillian Murphy. I was right. It was fabulous. :D
We just rented it tonight! So goood

Cloverfield - 8.5/10. Pretty intense movie. The camera shaking made me feel a bit sick though. But still a really good movie.

I just saw I Am Legend last night. It was pretty good but I'm thinking I would really enjoy the book. Has anyone read this? Did you like it?

The Bucket List was a decent watch. Pretty good story with some laughs. A bit slow/boring at times but good enough to overcome it.

It was very original. I thought the ending was rather awesome.

I think you'd like it. Movies don't score 8.5/10 on imdb for nothing, you know :p The music's also very good. It seems very Desplat-ish

First Sunday...i think that's what it's called. :unsure: anywhoo, it was aight...I don't think I'd watch it again.

Juno...loved the sarcasm even though they kept making up these crazy ass slang words.

I Am Legend...the dude is teh SEX. who cares about the script.

The Great Debaters...tear jerker for sure. or it could be because I was emotional that day. :unsure:

Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 22 2008, 01:37 AM
Movies don't score 8.5/10 on imdb for nothing, you know :p
You sure about that? :lol:

:lol:

Well I like imdb and almost every time my opinion coincides with theirs :p

Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 22 2008, 09:54 AM
:lol:

Well I like imdb and almost every time my opinion coincides with theirs :p
:ph34r: Hmmmm

PS: Atonement's score (by Dario Marianelli) was nominated for an Oscar :D

Originally posted by goodasgold@Feb 17 2008, 08:54 AM
3:10 to Yuma was pretty cool. 6.5/10
:check: That movie was a B - B+.

There Will Be Blood was an A.

3:10 to Yuma was pretty sweet (especially because there haven't been many decent westerns lately). The last half hour was awesome.

Into the Wild was very nice.

Superbad was only mediocre at best, but McLovin made me laugh really hard at times

Back