Last Good Movie You Saw

I liked I am Legend. Liked the Golden Compass too.

Drop Dead Gorgeous is one of my all time favorites. :lol:

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Dec 17 2007, 04:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Dec 17 2007, 04:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Dec 14 2007, 08:04 AM
The Good German was trash.
Well isn't that to the point? <_<

It's an homage to the classic noir films of the 40's. If you don't care for those films then of course you might think that about The Good German. I think it was a pretty good film. Not trash. :) [/b][/quote]
I never could get past the fact that all the soldiers always had super-clean shirts :huh:

Sweeney Todd - 6.5 /10 . I'm not a musical fan. Too much singing and not enough talking for me. But still a good watch.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Dec 18 2007, 01:27 PM
Office Space
love that movie! ;) im planning on seeing "The Kite Runner" cuz the book was probably the best book i've read! ;)

Originally posted by goodasgold@Dec 22 2007, 05:53 PM
Sweeney Todd - 6.5 /10 . I'm not a musical fan. Too much singing and not enough talking for me. But still a good watch.
They overdid it with the fake blood. :lol:

Eastern Promises

I liked it, decent movie... aside from the scene where Viggo Mortenssen wrestles with 2 gangsters in the nude :huh: :blink: :unsure:

August Rush - 8/10. Might be a bit to sentimental for some people, but I like it a lot.

Enchanted was pretty funny, but it made me miss the good 'ole 2D days of Disney movies even more. :( I mean come on, I can't be the only one that's sick of Pixar!

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 8 2008, 05:05 PM
Enchanted was pretty funny, but it made me miss the good 'ole 2D days of Disney movies even more. :( I mean come on, I can't be the only one that's sick of Pixar!
'The Princess and the Frog' is Disney's next 2D. It doesn't come out until 2009. It will be nice to see a 2D after the influx of CGI. ;)

I went and bought Sunshine today without having seen it first. I figured I couldn't go wrong with something by Danny Boyle that stars Cillian Murphy. I was right. It was fabulous. :D

I watched it in my one of my classes yesterday. Very inspiring :) Unfortunetely, there are no real teachers that are that cool.

Spoken like the product of some public school system somewhere. :lol: :lol:

Yeah there are.........or there were when I was in school. That movie reminded me so much of H.S. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 12 2008, 04:01 PM
I watched it in my one of my classes yesterday.
You still have classes? :blink:

Oh, wait, winter session?

Back