Last Good Movie You Saw

No Country For Old Men - Pretty intense scenes. A good one time watch for me. I probably wouldn't watch it again. 8/10

Originally posted by Scythe@Feb 20 2008, 09:37 AM
3:10 to Yuma was pretty sweet (especially because there haven't been many decent westerns lately). The last half hour was awesome.

Into the Wild was very nice.

Into The Wild was beautiful, especially Hal Holbrook. Robbed I say!!! HE should have won Best Supporting Actor. :(

So I saw Eastern Promises and I lurves me some Viggo Mortensen.

And Dan In Real Life was cute and funny. Not quite good enough to buy though.

Well there was more than enough of him in that movie for you to love :blink:

Originally posted by Scythe@Mar 15 2008, 01:22 AM
Well there was more than enough of him in that movie for you to love :blink:
My point exactly. A 5 minute nekkid beatdown/double murder in a Russian bath house is my cup o' tea. ;)

Run Fat Boy Run......funny :p

I've been watching tons of movies lately. Very disappointed mostly.

I Am Legend ........was ok but didn't really measure up to expectations.

No Country For Old Men ...... W T F !?!?!! Did they run out of money? Could they just not think of an ending? Was the writers strike somehow involved? Good movie except for the fact that there really isn't an ending.

Jumper .......Pleasantly Surprised

Shoot Em Up - Fun Watch. Corny and funny in a sick over the top violence kind of way. Made me want a carrot. :p

Originally posted by givemfitz@Apr 8 2008, 06:11 AM
No Country For Old Men ...... W T F !?!?!! Did they run out of money? Could they just not think of an ending? Was the writers strike somehow involved? Good movie except for the fact that there really isn't an ending.

There's an ending....openended ending. :p

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Apr 9 2008, 02:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Apr 9 2008, 02:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Apr 8 2008, 06:11 AM

There's an ending. :p [/b][/quote]
and then you woke up <_<

Originally posted by givemfitz@Apr 9 2008, 07:16 PM
Good thing I had wood then when Olga came on. :p
It's okay, I know your secret. You're totally gay for Clive Owen. :p ;)

Doesn't that feel good saying it out loud? You don't have to hide it anymore! :p

Stfu before I roofie you and sell you to an ugly hairy lesbian biker gang. :p

Into The Wild was really good

Crank was funny for an action movie

Back