Last Good Movie You Saw

I can't wait to see The Golden Compass. I loved that book, and I hope they don't fuck it up. I watched the movie London the other day. I really liked it. Anyone else like that one?

Originally posted by Enyone+Dec 7 2007, 07:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Dec 7 2007, 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I can't wait to see The Golden Compass. [/b]

Ditto :)

<!--QuoteBegin-Erika

I loved that book[/quote]

There's a book? :unsure:

Yeah, by Philip... something. It's a trilogy.

Look what LOTR started. :blink: :lol:

Yeah well LOTR is actually 4 books. I don't care what anyone else says. So there. <_<

Pbbbbbbbttttttttttttttttt :p

*points* Nerd! :lol:

What about the other stories? Huh? HUH?! :p

Those are just history books to clear up details about either characters mentioned but long dead or characters making an appearance but only briefly explained if at all. ;)

Wait, was the Silmarillion a collection of stories or a full length book? :unsure: Never got around to starting it.

Collection of short stories about ancient characters including the evil one that Sauron used to work for and learned from. Can't remember his name but he was worse. His domain was in the north and the ancient war with him blasted those lands for allllll tiiiime.

:nerd:

The Mist - First half of the movie was hit and miss for me. The second half I thought was really good. 8.5/10

I would love to say The Golden Compass was the last good movie I've seen, but NO! Now I understand you Potter fans. It was great to see that world come to life, but the story was all wrong, and the ending. The ending in the book is the best the BAM! of the story. I think there's going to be an extended version because I remember in of the trailers there was a little glipse of Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig kissing passionately, and that was at the end... So I guess the last good movie I was was.. well I dont know

The Guardian is a good movie but unfortunately Mister Man Candy Ashton Kutcher can't act.

The Golden Compass was aight. Harry Potter you say? i used to be a huge HPHead but, now I don't wanna ever see Daniel's face.

edit: i never thought he could act. he's just...pretty.

I Am Legend was pretty decent. 6.5/10.

The CGI creatures weren't that great though. The best part was when they showed the Dark Knight trailer (the sequel to Batman Begins).

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 14 2007, 08:04 AM
The Good German was trash.
Well isn't that to the point? <_<

It's an homage to the classic noir films of the 40's. If you don't care for those films then of course you might think that about The Good German. I think it was a pretty good film. Not trash. :)

Back