Last Good Movie You Saw

Originally posted by jffodom@Mar 9 2007, 03:10 PM
:ph34r: :ph34r:
"The Departed" was "alright".....The original Hong Kong movie (Infernal Affairs) it was copied from is better......But basing Jack Nicholson's character on a Real Life Boston mobster named James ''Whitey'' Bulger was clever. Scorsese strikes again. <_<

All the other movies you guys are discussing are ridiculous except for "300". Every straight guy in America will see "300" at some point.

But C'mon....Norbit, Little Miss Sunshine.....all the Comedy and "feel good movies"...are for the lovey dubby, sentamental types.

I am partial to the excellent cinematography of the Chinese movies such as "Hero"...."House of flying Daggers"...."Seven Swords"...."Curse of the Golden Flower". I could care less for the story. I like the scenery and colors. And the unrealistic sword fighting. I am also partial to the type movies like "Scarface"...."Traffic"...."Syriana"....and so on

But one movie that should be seen is "The Boondock Saints"....GOD Bless the Irish attitude towards violence.

Documentaries are very good as well......I own "Killing Pablo"...."La Sierra"....and many other PBS and History Channel programs.

:ph34r: Ninja harbors no hate towards the sentamental :ph34r:
It's posts like these that are the reason you're probably not getting any.

Originally posted by jffodom@Mar 10 2007, 12:47 AM
:ph34r: Of course I have heard of those other movies......But the jury is still out on whether they were good films. Taste in movies is subjective and i said I did like 1 or 2 of their films....SO CALM DOWN AND RELAX. Are you related to these directors as to get upset and post in big caps?

And i would LOVE to underline and italicize on these posts.....but i am too busy with a career to worry about and waste time making my post aesthetically appealing.

The Boondock Saints rules.......don't hate a classic.
Well, if you're curing cancer... go on

Oh, and
"300" has an interesting story and feel. The story being based on an actual historical event, battle and figures (Figures being The King of Persia and Sparta) that is loosly interpreted in the movie.
And it is not filmed like a comic book as was "Sin City".
300 is like a carbon copy of the comic... and i like using the quote tags

:ph34r: I think you been waiting to use a made-up word out of the Urban Dictionary like "douchebaggery" you have found on some other internet forum or site.

Nice job....utilization superb :ph34r:

Did you just accuse me of trolling a teeny bopper site and finding a word that I thought would impress the cool kids?

Originally posted by jffodom@Mar 9 2007, 02:47 PM
And i would LOVE to underline and italicize on these posts.....but i am too busy with a career to worry about and waste time making my post aesthetically appealing.

The Boondock Saints rules.......don't hate a classic.

Right. You're so busy that you have time to constantly write a bunch of nonsense. Regardless, you claimed to be following the rules of grammar by typing titles properly, when you clearly were not. Nice spin, but no one is buying it. :rolleyes:

Only douchebags think The Boondock Saints is a classic. :p

Originally posted by thesassycynic+Mar 9 2007, 05:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thesassycynic @ Mar 9 2007, 05:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jffodom@Mar 9 2007, 03:10 PM
:ph34r: :ph34r:
"The Departed" was "alright".....The original Hong Kong movie (Infernal Affairs) it was copied from is better......But basing Jack Nicholson's character on a Real Life Boston mobster named James ''Whitey'' Bulger was clever. Scorsese strikes again. <_<

All the other movies you guys are discussing are ridiculous except for "300". Every straight guy in America will see "300" at some point.

But C'mon....Norbit, Little Miss Sunshine.....all the Comedy and "feel good movies"...are for the lovey dubby, sentamental types.

I am partial to the excellent cinematography of the Chinese movies such as "Hero"...."House of flying Daggers"...."Seven Swords"...."Curse of the Golden Flower". I could care less for the story. I like the scenery and colors. And the unrealistic sword fighting. I am also partial to the type movies like "Scarface"...."Traffic"...."Syriana"....and so on

But one movie that should be seen is "The Boondock Saints"....GOD Bless the Irish attitude towards violence.

Documentaries are very good as well......I own "Killing Pablo"...."La Sierra"....and many other PBS and History Channel programs.

:ph34r: Ninja harbors no hate towards the sentamental :ph34r:
It's posts like these that are the reason you're probably not getting any. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: I just saw this, I have no idea how I keep missing your posts but you kill me girl.

Oh my, Mr. Odom, I believe this might be one of those kooky broom closet romances of which you scorn. :eek:

:ph34r: Then it appears that you nice respectable people who are obviously much more classy and clearly have better taste in film and music than I do, have proven me wrong and I am relegated to a "Douchebag"........Mission Accomplished.

Why is it that around 6pm or a sunny and warm evening, North Atlanta goes CrAzY??.......Duty calls.

And my last name is not "Odom"....I just switched the letters...I am not stupid to use my last name.....although...I knew you would "find me out" being the smart cookies that you are

:ph34r: The Boondock Saints is a masterpiece of cinema :ph34r:

You are relegated as a douchebag simply because you ARE a douchebag. I could give less than a fuck about your taste in music or movies. If I had been making a social comment on your entertainment choices I would have e-ttacked THEM, but you'll notice that the comment was about you.

Originally posted by jffodom@Mar 9 2007, 06:22 PM
:ph34r: Then it appears that you nice respectable people who are obviously much more classy and clearly have better taste in film and music than I do, have proven me wrong and I am relegated to a "Douchebag"........Mission Accomplished.

Why is it that around 6pm or a sunny and warm evening, North Atlanta goes CrAzY??.......Duty calls.

And my last name is not "Odom"....I just switched the letters...I am not stupid to use my last name.....although...I knew you would "find me out" being the smart cookies that you are

:ph34r: The Boondock Saints is a masterpiece of cinema :ph34r:
And yes it is Odom. Either that or Doom or Mood or Modo or Oodm. I state again, if you want to disguise your name, don't use it as your handle, that's pretty much the most retarded thing ever.

:ph34r: I get plenty......even though I may want to, I am not a sucker to sit online after 6 or 7 and dicuss with you when I have a life and girls and stuff to accomplish.

Once Again......Nice ONE!!!! :ph34r:

Originally posted by jffodom@Mar 10 2007, 01:27 AM
:ph34r: I get plenty......even though I may want to, I am not a sucker to sit online after 6 or 7 and dicuss with you when I have a life and girls and stuff to accomplish.

You accomplish girls?

If you get plenty, and you're a Muslim, then your little bitchfit about how I stated that you have flexible morals is pretty ridiculous innit.

Originally posted by Scythe+Mar 9 2007, 06:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Mar 9 2007, 06:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jffodom@Mar 10 2007, 01:27 AM

You accomplish girls? [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Back