Last Good Movie You Saw

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 9 2005, 02:13 PM
Yay Ad-rock! I like that avatar.
Thanks! Even though I just changed it a week ago or so, I thought it was better than "the Beave." ;) What's new? You getting lots of cool baby stuff yet?

on topic for a sec: We watched Shaun of the Dead yesterday... Best movie we've rented in a long time.

I love Shaun of the Dead!

No, haven't gotten any baby stuff yet really. I'm 9 1/2 weeks so not too far along yet.

Okay, for some reason I was thinking it had been longer than that. Soon enough though!

I want to see Shaun Of The Dead too, I've heard good things. Anybody seen previews for Ring 2? I wonder how it'll be? The first one creeped me out like no other PG-13 movie had before...

Me too, I thought I was the only one! Man, I thought it was pretty spooky but everyone I know was like, "that was weak!"

I just finished watching House Of Sand And Fog.. wowzers! :) I yiked it.

i watched City Of God yesterday! awesome! i want to learn spanish!

At first I thought you wrote City Of Joy, which I'm watching for the one bajillionth time right now cause I lurrrrve it. :)

as of right now i am watching

I heart hukabees

(i couldnt use th icon cause the show all link wasnt working for me)

It's colon heart colon.

I just now finished watching The Notebook. *sniffies* :(

I just bought xXx. I think Yorgi is so hot!!

OMG the dumb blonde from MeanGirls is on Law and Order SVU.. and shes a really good actress

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 12 2005, 06:01 PM
It's colon heart colon.

I just now finished watching The Notebook. *sniffies* :(
Read the book. It's a fast read.

:lol: I wish I watched "good movies"...I pretty much only like crap. (Like, I watched Princess Diaries 2 last weekend...and I'm 27...god help me... :lol: )

I want to see that. Don't feel bad I still watch Alice in Wonderland when it's stormy :blush:

Holy crap, I just noticed that my number of posts equals my birthday! :lol: (well, not anymore, with this post, but look!!:

Group: Members
Member No.: 5759

(Wow, I'm bored.)

Oh, and yes, to add to my previous post, I'll probably watch the First Daughter tonight or something... :lol: It's On Demand (I love On Demand...almost as much as Tivo. :D )

I just watched two great movies this week.

Spirited Away and The Castle in the Sky. Yes, two cartoons. But made by Hayao Miyazaki, one of Japans most respected filmmakers. I love the way he can tell a fairy tale.

Originally posted by MeganJane@Mar 12 2005, 09:25 PM
:lol: I wish I watched "good movies"...I pretty much only like crap. (Like, I watched Princess Diaries 2 last weekend...and I'm 27...god help me... :lol: )
I'm 29 and I own nearly every Disney movie out there! :lol:

Back