Last Good Movie You Saw

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Mar 7 2005, 06:06 PM
I never watch shows like law and order. They make me :zzz:
Really? you have just committed the ultimate sin. :lol:

Actually these are pretty good. I've always wondered why a defensive attorney would do it. Now I kinda see how they work.. and man its crazy. They have some bitches playing the defensive side.

Last weekend I rented Mystic River. I like the ones that keep you guessing, and that one certainly did the trick! Clint Eastwood is a good director....

Speaking of Mr. Eastwood, he gets me thinking about Sergio Leone. Has anybody seen A Fistful of Dynamite AKA Duck You Sucker? I've never had the chance, but I've heard (though it's underrated) it's still one of the best Leone westerns. Any thoughts or comments??

Originally posted by Magilune+Mar 7 2005, 04:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Magilune @ Mar 7 2005, 04:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Mar 7 2005, 05:53 PM
I've heard that he's embarrased about it and didn't think he did a very good job. I didnt' have a problem with the acting I just thought the movie was corny like Labyrinth.
That's another of my favorite movies! :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: Do you like the movie Into the West? That's another one that I think sucks. :lol:

I don't know, I've never seen it. But if you don't like it then I'd probably love it! :lol:

What's it about? It sounds like it's part of the Lord of the Rings.

Heck no!! It's nothing like the Lord of the Rings! The very comparison is blasphemous! :p It's about these two boys whose mom is a horse for some reason. I haven't seen it in a while though so I dont remember anything. You can read about it here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104522/

Don't shoot me! I just said that because that's the name of that Annie Lennox song so I thought maybe they might be related. :lol:

Originally posted by Enyone@Mar 7 2005, 06:56 PM
Have you been watching Law and Order Trial by Jury?
I saw that.

I miss Lenny :(

I KNOW! I actually started crying the other day when I saw an ad for the show with him in it.

Yeah me too! Was it the one with "After 10 years, this is his final performance"? :(

I think so yeah. I don't know, he just seemed like such a sweet guy.. I know all I ever saw of him was his characters but still..

Plus I FREAKIN HATE Dennis Farina, I quit watching Law & Order just because of him.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 7 2005, 08:29 PM
Plus I FREAKIN HATE Dennis Farina, I quit watching Law & Order just because of him.
Me too!

I saw an interview with him (on Conan, I think) and to me him seemed very much like his Briscoe (sp?) character.

I stopped watching too.

Jerry just reminds you of how your grandpa.

Have yall seen Mean Creek?

Back