Last Good Movie You Saw

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Mar 19 2005, 08:56 AM
The Incredibles!! I loved it! :D
Brad Bird is a great 'toon filmmaker. His Iron Giant was awesome and now the Incredibles was just as good.

He worked on The Simpson's during those years when the seasons were outstanding and memorable.

I gotta' watch this movie again. :D

I rented "Nausicaä of the Valley of the Winds" with some of my siblings. Great toon by Hayao Miyazaki. Howl's Moving Castle trailer just hit the net today too. I can't wait for that movie. Hopefully it comes my way in theatres.

I've seen about 1/2 of The Incredibles, it's great so far! Too bad my dvd player shit the bed 1/2 way through it, so now we need to get a new player before I can see the end. <_< :angry:

Originally posted by bbrocks@Apr 21 2005, 10:33 AM
we went to see fever pitch...it was all right!
I'm scared to see it. I've heard it's really good, but a lot of FANS (capitalized, b/c those fans are FANS) don't like it. I may wait until I can rent it On Demand.... :unsure:

some nice movies i saw: memento, musa the warrior (korean film, but very good), identity, matchstick men...and some more i forgot about...i'm looking forward to kingdom of heaven...

I watched the Merchant of Venice starring Al Pacino and Jeremy Irons.

Shakespeare originally wrote it as one of his comedy plays. But the director made it more in the same line as one of Shakespeare's tragedy's. It was an interesting way of making this play, but it worked really well. Considereing what the topic of this play is, it probably works better as a tragedy than it would have worked as a comedy.

In Good Company. Alright but not quite as good as I thought it would be.

Back