Last Good Movie You Saw

Everyone needs to go see Bridge to Terebithia. It's by far the best book adaptation I've ever seen.

Nahhhh. Better than LOTR? REeally? Because that was very well done other than the fact that they left a few things out for times sake.

Awwww :lol: :lol: You had me all excited there. I was gonna go buy the book and everything. :P

Ghost Rider was actually good. Really funny, which is what I was hoping for. Nicolas Cage makes me swoon. :wub:

Originally posted by thesassycynic+Feb 16 2007, 08:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thesassycynic @ Feb 16 2007, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Feb 16 2007, 11:43 PM
his chest looked AMAZING! *drools*
Uh, yeah it did. What was that? Like, an 8 pack? *Whistles* [/b][/quote]
*airbrushing/fx* :whistle:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Feb 16 2007, 05:02 PM
Awwww :lol: :lol: You had me all excited there. I was gonna go buy the book and everything. :P
Do it! They're both wonderful! Plus the book is really short, so it won't take you long to finish.

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Feb 17 2007, 12:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Feb 17 2007, 12:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by thesassycynic@Feb 16 2007, 08:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Caren H
@Feb 16 2007, 11:43 PM
his chest looked AMAZING! *drools*

Uh, yeah it did. What was that? Like, an 8 pack? *Whistles*
*airbrushing/fx* :whistle:

[/b][/quote]
aw...that's too bad. oh well. a gurl can dream :naughty:

I just can't see him as sexy, no matter how buff he may get. That's like seeing Jared from Subway with a six-pack. Or like Elmer Fudd or something.

You know, after you mentioned the looking like a foot thing, I can't help but giggle everytime I see him. :lol:

:lol: I do the same with Sarah Jessica Parker, they said that about her on Family Guy.

They did? :lol: Remember the one with Minnie Driver?

*zoom out*

*zoom out*

*zoom out*

*zoom out* :lol:

Hahaha yeah, I never even notice these things about all the famous people they make fun of until they say it.

Back