Last Good Movie You Saw

At least it's during a movie and not when you guys are trying to sleep. :lol:

Very true. We did have to go through that but luckily he doesn't do that anymore.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 30 2006, 03:36 PM
Very true. We did have to go through that but luckily he doesn't do that anymore.
Aww, baby wanted mommy and daddy to stay up with him. :wub:

Baby wanted to eat. Somehow there for about a month and a half he got his days and nights mixed up to where my sister was letting him sleep for a long time during the day and he wasn't eating much but at night he wanted a bottle every 2 hours.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 30 2006, 03:00 PM
Melissa liked Sin City then?
Aye sir, Melissa luffed it.

BABIES!! Aww I'm starting to get baby fever damn it.

Usually during a bad flick I'll be chatting/working/posting on the net while sculpting or painting or whatever the past time du jour is, but yesterday we were watching the tv in the living room and there's nothing to do out there cept knit and my needles are all packed up right now. Besides I kept expecting something REALLY BITCHIN!!! to happen at any second but it just.. didn't.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 30 2006, 05:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 30 2006, 05:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@May 30 2006, 03:00 PM
Melissa liked Sin City then?
Aye sir, Melissa luffed it.
[/b][/quote]
:( Did you? It's 2 hours long... I have decided not to watch anything above 110 minutes.. AD..

:lol: :wub:

Yeah but it's constant overstimulation. You might even be able to get through it without refreshing the main forum page.

Originally posted by leone@May 31 2006, 12:26 AM
:lol: Even if it's an entertaining 120 minutes? :(
that's the problem! :( i keep watching highly recommended movies hoping for the big surprise in the end, and then i find i've wasted 3 hours... so I decided, screw this, there are sooo many movies I want to see, might as well put a blanket cap on my selection criteria... ;)

Well go watch Sin City anyway. :) Can't go wrong with sex and violence! :woo:

Originally posted by dascoot@May 31 2006, 01:00 AM
And junk removal! :woo:
I wish I had a video camera to record the guys' reaction. Priceless!

Right?

All the guys in the audience: UGH!!

Me: HA HA!

*several dirty looks*

Yes, exactly! :lol: :lol:

There was this guy that kept laughing at the inappropriate times. ^That shut him up. :devil:

:lol: I hate those people, my ex thought it made him cool and aloof to laugh during death scenes or whatever. :rolleyes:

Yeah, they suck and I'd say something but I don't want to be brought up on assault charges. :)

Back