Last Good Movie You Saw

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness+May 18 2006, 02:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ActuarialMadness @ May 18 2006, 02:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@May 18 2006, 12:12 PM
Goin to see DA VINCI CODE FRIDAY WHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

7:00 pm OMG can't wait.... :eek:
I hope you're kidding. If you want to waste time, read the novel. If you want to waste negative time, see the movie. [/b][/quote]
I already read the book...and I liked It

Originally posted by sketchyrx+May 18 2006, 08:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ May 18 2006, 08:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@May 18 2006, 01:12 PM

7:00 pm OMG can't wait.... :eek:
Can I go with you??? Pleeeeease??? [/b][/quote]
Sure...but ya gotta live in ON. Canada..... :D

Originally posted by 4swrds+May 20 2006, 06:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds @ May 20 2006, 06:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 18 2006, 08:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-4swrds
@May 18 2006, 01:12 PM

7:00 pm OMG  can't wait.... :eek:

Can I go with you??? Pleeeeease???
Sure...but ya gotta live in ON. Canada..... :D [/b][/quote]
Didja notice me sitting behind you tossing popcorn at the back of your head? That was me. :wub:

I finally saw the New World the other day. It wasn't really what I had expected but it was still pretty good. But the repetitive music really got on my nerves and the movie itself was edited horribly.

I watched The Thin Red Line recently. That's a Malick film worth watching again and again. And I saw Dig! (documentary) it's about the Dandy Warhols and The Brian Jonestown Massacre. And I saw Guarding Tess. :)

Originally posted by Caren H@May 23 2006, 10:20 AM
Really? :( I have no incentive to rent it now...
It was a good movie, it's just that several scenes are suddenly cut off and things happen all the sudden that arent' really explained. The acting is great though.

I just got back from X-Men 3, it was pretty damn sweet imho. It was alittle cheesier than the others but still pretty cool. If you see it make sure to stay after the credits. ;)

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 26 2006, 03:38 AM
It was alittle cheesier than the others but still pretty cool. If
[/slight spoilers]

Yeah, I thought that was just me...something...I can't explain it. I guess the random gimics to get a few laughs in too...the as far as the action goes! Brilliant...

Good Night and Good Luck. Great movie. I had to fast forward the "jazz lady" several times, cause I felt she disrupted the seriousness of the subject, (probably because, when it comes to freedom of the press and individual rights, I have no sense of humor) but other then that, a wonderful movie.. B)

I just saw X-Men 3, it was pretty good but I agree it was kinda corny. And I wasn't expecting them to change the story so much from the comic like they did.

And where was Nightcrawler?!

Did he? I don't remember that....then again I haven't seen the second one since it first came out, I just remember that I liked Nightcrawler.

Nightcrawler didn't die in the last X-men movie.

I saw this x-men movie this past weekend as well. I liked it for the most part. I think as a stand alone movie it is the weakest of the three. But taken as part of the trilogy it was pretty damn good.

Did anyone stay until the credits were finished rolling? Because there is an extra 30 seconds or so that was pretty cool in my humble opinion.

Yeah, I stayed...I was pissed that it wasn't even 30 seconds, more like 10! :annoyed: I knew his ass was alive...

No, NightCrawler didn't die...remember he was there with the X-Men at the white house at the end of the movie? The only person that died on the second one was Stryker, his son, and that chick with the claws.

I thought he wasn't in it because in the comic verse he decided to chill out with x-men and persue a deeper relationship with God...or something like that.

Yeah, they did play with the storyline too much! I hate Storm, she isn't even African on the films...in the first one, she had the accent, then by the second and third, she's all American and shit...talk about confused. :angry:

After the credits is key. I agree they didn't really stick to the comics but that didn't really bother me, its a movie. Fans get to hardcore. F yeah with the nightcrawler thing though. The next day me and a friend at the same time were like "hey, where the hell was nightcrawler?" he was kick ass in 2. Oh well. It was still pretty cool. The second will always be my fav.

Back