Last Good Movie You Saw

Originally posted by cultclassic+Mar 3 2006, 06:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Mar 3 2006, 06:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Mar 3 2006, 06:32 PM
I finally saw Crash. :)
So, what is it about? :p [/b][/quote]
About 2 hours. :p

Originally posted by leone+Mar 3 2006, 06:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 3 2006, 06:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cultclassic@Mar 3 2006, 06:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-leone
@Mar 3 2006, 06:32 PM
I finally saw Crash. :)

So, what is it about? :p
About 2 hours. :p [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: I knew you'd remember that!

:p

I was debating whether to use ^that or "Crashes." :lol:

When you two and your elephantine memories get together I get so lost. :unsure:

I looovvee me some Bill Murray, but I haven't seen It's A Wonderful Life. Yet. I'm working my way thru the classics.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 13 2006, 10:58 PM
I looovvee me some Bill Murray, but I haven't seen It's A Wonderful Life. Yet. I'm working my way thru the classics.
You kidding?

Kidding about what? That Bill Murray is great or that Groundhog Day is a fantastic movie or I haven't seen It's a Wonderful Life yet? :unsure:

Okay, anyone who has ever waited tables at a restaurant has to watch Waiting. That movie was hilarious in so many ways. It was so much like how it was for me waiting tables. Oh and if you've never waited tables then at least watch it so you can see a chisled Ryan Reynolds. :wub:

I watched The Notebook this morning and balled for the last 30 minutes of the movie. If I had seen that in a theater I don't know what would have happened, something bad?

I've heard from alot of guys that watching that movie with your lady almost guarantees you a right of passage.

Office Space. I'm trying to get my mom to watch. She doesn't like her job..

Back