Laguna Beach Back to the Beach preview

hi omg ive also been looking for this song an INSANE amount
i have no idea what it is

the out of my head , out of my heart is by Ginger Sling - and its called out of my head. but good luck finding it I have looked everywhere. hope that helps

there was another song i heard in the beginning of the preview ep. it goes something like:

"booker (?) and i were meant to be"....

girl's vocal.

sounds like letters to cleo... but i don't think it is.

it's when Kristin is recapping what went on last year saying it was all about her and stephen.

thanks

i want the song too that iadoredior is talking about umm i just heard it and the lyrics were "one more space, one more time" and then later it says "I missed you" and it kind of has a coldplay vibey sound i hope someone knows!!!!PLEASE

yeah check out my post on the first page. I pretty much want all those songs :lol: and I think that song you're talkin about persephone goes "I'll go where I am meant to be.." I hope we get somemore info!

Hey Laguna Lovers,
Who saw the MTV summer special about LB Season 2? It got me so excited and there was this great band they played...I love most of the music they play but this band was called LAPUSH and they are rad rad rad....anyone else here about them/like them? They are from St. Louis I think.....really good. Check them out at LAPUSH.net and any other fans lemme know!!!!

the song that says "you don't have to be so mean" is called So Mean and is by Jaime Paxton

stuhlz and iadoredior ya the song we wanted is from the band LAPUSH and the song is called QUIT YOU NOW!!!!!

Hey everyone! im new to this. I've found quite a few of the songs from the comercials and preview of Laguna Beach Season 2. So i can try and help if you would like!

But the one i cant find is the one that says.. "I'm out of my head again, I'm out of my heart for you".
A girl sings it on the preview and they are showing steven with kristen and lc on different scenes. I love that song but i can't find what its called. I looked it up under "Im Out Of My Head" but nothing showed up. If anyone finds it if you can email or post it to me that would be awesome! Thanks again :)

one song i remember was a dashboard confessional song called "so long sweet summer".

So long sweet summer
I stumbled upon you and gratefully basked in your rays
So long sweet summer
I fell into you
Now you’re gracefully falling away

oh btw hi im new

when Kristin talks about cabo, and it shows her hooking up with sam in the club. it's a jamaican beat like "come on we gonna dance the dance of fire, i know you wanna hear the same old story" .. does anyone know what that is?

There is a song at the end of the Laguna Beach:Back to the Beach Preview where Lc and Dieter are talking about Stephen and the next clip shows Stephen walking in and point his finger at LC. A song plays that goes.."I'm outta my head again, I'm outta my heart for you,..." If anyone knows the name/artist of that song please tell me. Thanks.

yea i've been trying to find that song forever! people have been saying that its called "Out Of My Head" by Ginger Sling but it doesnt show up.. if anyone finds out what its called please let us know! :)

Back