Kohl's "In a Big Country"

Looking for a song from a recent credit card commercial, I believe its american express, but I'm not positive. It entails a man proposing to a girl in front of a fireplace, also somebody riding a horse on the beach, and the only lyric I can remember is "...in the country". Its a male singer, kind of a soft song. Any ideas?? Thanks

credit card :eek: isn't that Kohl's commercial? ;)
Kohl's 2006 Fall TV commercial "transformation nation"
song title: "In a big country"
artist/band: Jimmy Gnecco

i thought it might be in a big country, but when you said 'soft' i didnt think it would be- the original of 'big country' is from a scottish band called..well big country:) it's one of my fav songs ever!!! it's an 80's song

Originally posted by comicbooktattoo@Nov 23 2006, 07:16 AM
i thought it might be in a big country, but when you said 'soft' i didnt think it would be- the original of 'big country' is from a scottish band called..well big country:) it's one of my fav songs ever!!! it's an 80's song
Yep, you are correct it's a Big Country song, and Jimmy Gnecco covered it for the Kohl's commercial, supposedly not available to the public. This has been discussed here at adtunes

I seriously cannot thank you guys enough!!! I really thought it was a credit card commercial because of the diamond and the traveling .... guess i was only paying attention to the song ha ha !! I love it .. it was drivin me nuts thanks again!!

Back