Just popped into my mind

LOL, well ive got a funny story to tell. Ok so yesterday one of my best friends came over and asked me if i had found this song yet, because he has also been wanting to know what it was. So i said no and then we kind of went off topic untill he asked to hear the recording i made for adtunes. I guess it made him kinda think of a radio station or something because he came up with the embarising idea to call up a radio station and sing it to them to see if they knew. I wasnt really going along with it, but he called one up over here in Atlanta and bagen to hum it. And not even halfway through it the guy at the station named it! I couldnt believe it and my friend and i must have laughed forever over it. Ne ways thanx for looking so long (if u even still did), and if u ever have a problem with a song just call up the nearest radio station lol...

Hmm.. well the only song I can recall with a ba ba ba type line in it is "I'll fly with you (bla bla bla remix) by Gigi D'Agostino but it is mostly a female singing except for the bla bla bla part. Hope this helps.

Responding to the first post. The song you had on there reminded me of Jewel "You Were Meant For Me"

Back