Johnnie Walker Black Label Whiskey

castro

Reaction score
Does anybody know the song that plays in the background of the new Johnny Walker Black Label commercial? It's one with the black tv screen and then a JW bottle pops out.
tnx guys!

Hi
Does Anybody knows the name of the song that is played in the Johnnie Walker Black Label Ad. Seriously Black
the song starts "mysterious chemistry"

Thanks

You're right. Wheres the one with the nice female voice? :(

its for the black label drink and theres a girl singing later on in the song.
help me!

Hi, I think it's Portishead, but I can't find the specific lyrics anywhere..."mysterious chemistry, I think its haunting me..." can't find it yet.... hope someone does soon!

From their self-titled CD it's Supreme Beings of Leisure in "Never The Same" which the same song was used in a Macy's commercial years before.

Hello everyone.

I just saw this commercial for Johnnie Walker Black Label whiskey. It's got this catchy tune which has this "Bittersweet Symphony"-like opening [a la The Verve]. Towards the end of the commercial, you hear the following vocal:

"Mysterious chemistry, you taste like home to me"

The woman who sings this vocal sounds like the one in Hooverphonic's "This Strange Effect".

If any of you know this song, please enlighten me.

Thanks.

What's the song from the new Johnnie Walker ad? It goes "Mysterious chemistry, feels like home to me..."

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm looking for this song that was in this liquor commercial. In the commercial is ice shown against a black background. Liquor begins pouring into what appears to be a shot glass, but you can't see the glass, only the liquor filling around the ice. I've been meaning to try and get the name of the liquor brand and lyrics from the song, but I haven't been able to catch the commercial lately.

Could someone please help me with this? I'd really appreciate it :D

Supreme Beings of Leisure - "Never the Same" :D

Good album of music!

Johhny Walker Whiskey

Hi guys!
I was wondering if there is someone in here who can help me find out the song in a Johhny Walker whiskey ad. It is not the ad with the android. It is the sketches/cartoon ad. With the man that changes scenes and eras and becomes a soldier and so on... I cannot for the love of God recognise the song in the background. If someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you very much for your help doctormemory. I downloaded the song, but it's not it. "Never the same" is a Johhny Walker ad song, but not the one I'm looking for. A man (perhaps a band member) sings the one I'm interested in. As far as I can remember (due to the short duration of the ad) it's a very quiet/calming song. Anyway, thanks a million for your help - you're very kind.

I think I found it! A woman is singing the song (duh! for me). It's called "which side are you on" by Florence Reese.

Originally posted by scoop@Jan 11 2007, 07:32 AM
I think I found it! A woman is singing the song (duh! for me). It's called "which side are you on" by Florence Reese.
Natalie Merchant
Pete Seeger
Dropkick Murphys
Billy Bragg
Dick Gaughan & Eric Bogle

all sing a song called "Which Side Are You On"

:unsure: :blink: <_< ;) :huh:

Back