iPod Nano with video

Anyone know that new Ipod Nano comerical song? (Female singer)... can't find it on here...

I'm trying to figure out what song was in this ad.

The ad shows an iPhone or an iPod Touch or one of their similar products and there's a music video on it. A female is singing and there are dancers or musicians behind her. I haven't seen it in a few days and have found out I can't find it anywhere online.

Thanks for any help.

Hi- I'm pretty sure you are talking about the band "Feist" - the song is "1,2,3,4" from their album "The Reminder"...
Hope that helps!

Guys! Who is the female artist singing in that new ipod commercial? Help anyone would be greatly appreciated.

You guys might enjoy checking some stuff out by a band called "Bent" from the UK. Very chill, lounge type. There best stuff is off Aerials. Intercept, their last album isn't too shabby either. Thanks for the Feist tip.

Originally posted by averycroy@Nov 5 2007, 08:58 PM
Hi- I'm pretty sure you are talking about the band "Feist" - the song is "1,2,3,4" from their album "The Reminder"...
Hope that helps!
Feist is actually a woman (her name is Leslie Feist), she is not in a band she IS the band...

Back