iPod Nano with video

marlindaddy

Reaction score
is this song the same one that is one football games today for Ipod commercial? starts out with picture of big ipod and music is playing if not anyone know the tune
Capt. Mark Maloney USMM

Ipod Nano commercial on football games at 1:00pm Sunday opening day.... song name? Same as above replies? Capt. Mark

hey, the commercil is for different colored Ipod nanos with video capability.
The song is by some woman, all I can remember is the lyric "oh oh oh, you know who you are". Any help?

Glad we asked...boys here were toe tapping and nobody knew.... lots of pens broken out when y'all told the name.... I relayed it at chow tonight.. Thanks for the INFO.
Captain Mark Maloney USMM

Not sure everyone has seen this one yet. Here on the West Coast, the newest commercial for the ipod nano shows a hand removing different color ipods while a music video of people moving about and falling to the floor plays on the tiny screen. No one has posted a question for this one yet, but I thought I'd go ahead and ID the song. That catchy little tune is "1234" by Feist (the same artist whose song "My Moon My Man" was featured in the previous ad that showed an ipod wrapped up in a chocolate box).

anyone know the song played in the NEWEST ipod commercial? i had been looking for a video clip, but havnt found it yet... hope to find one soon if nobody knows...

if its the commercial has this lady in blue dancing its called 1234 by fiest

Back