I'd like to have sex with...

Originally posted by Scythe+Aug 29 2005, 01:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Aug 29 2005, 01:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 11:21 PM
I just wanted to give a "clever" answer.
Honestly, I'd love to fuck Spike Spiegel.
Yes, I think an anime character is sexy.
Um..no..let's see...eh, I have other things on my mind right now. Don't really think about men too much. I'm actually pretty proud of that. I've conquered sexual distraction! Or whatever you'd call it.
<_< amateur [/b][/quote]
WHAT??! How am I an amateur?

Originally posted by easilywow+Aug 29 2005, 11:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (easilywow @ Aug 29 2005, 11:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Aug 29 2005, 01:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-easilywow
@Aug 29 2005, 11:21 PM
Um..no..let's see...eh, I have other things on my mind right now. Don't really think about men too much. I'm actually pretty proud of that. I've conquered sexual distraction! Or whatever you'd call it.

<_< amateur
WHAT??! How am I an amateur? [/b][/quote]
look im really proud of you conquering sexual distraction but in that area im the pro.....and anthon, he's a pro too.....here's a tip: model cars

Originally posted by Scythe+Aug 29 2005, 01:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Aug 29 2005, 01:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 11:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-easilywow
Um..no..let's see...eh, I have other things on my mind right now.  Don't really think about men too much.  I'm actually pretty proud of that.  I've conquered sexual distraction!  Or whatever you'd call it.

<_< amateur

look im really proud of you conquering sexual distraction but in that area im the pro.....and anthon, he's a pro too.....here's a tip: model cars [/b][/quote]
Psh, fine.
But..a pretty girl walks into the room, and you still turn your head.
So don't call yourself master yet. :p
And I don't even have to create a new hobby/obsession in order to...distract distraction! so HA!

Originally posted by easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 04:38 PM

Psh, fine.
And I don't even have to create a new hobby/obsession in order to...distract distraction! so HA!
Yea you don't know Kenneth. He isn't like the rest of them. He believes in love not lust. Some people are created beautiful. And he is one of them

Originally posted by easilywow+Aug 29 2005, 11:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (easilywow @ Aug 29 2005, 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Aug 29 2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 11:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-easilywow

<_< amateur

look im really proud of you conquering sexual distraction but in that area im the pro.....and anthon, he's a pro too.....here's a tip: model cars
Psh, fine.
And I don't even have to create a new hobby/obsession in order to...distract distraction! so HA! [/b][/quote]
neither do i i was trying to appear a bit comical so you wouldnt feel insulted or attacked by my words cuz i sensed they might be....well, offensive...

and i AM a master....trust me

Originally posted by Enyone+Aug 29 2005, 01:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Aug 29 2005, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 04:38 PM

Psh, fine.
Yea you don't know Kenneth. He isn't like the rest of them. He believes in love not lust. Some people are created beautiful. And he is one of them [/b][/quote]
Ah, very cool, then. :)
I believe in having an absolute connection with someone...I guess the classic term for it would be "soul-mate." And that's what I'm looking for.
So I meet a lot of random people. And have a really amazing time once, and then they disappear or I disappear and basically it's all over.

Originally posted by easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 11:46 PM
I believe in having an absolute connection with someone...I guess the classic term for it would be "soul-mate." And that's what I'm looking for.

that's me...

So I meet a lot of random people. And have a really amazing time once, and then they disappear or I disappear and basically it's all over.

that's definately NOT me

You shouldn't ''look'' for it. In a depserate state you accept things you normally wouldn't. You see things that aren't really there. Hear what you want to hear. And so on. If there is such a person, and I believe there is, they will come when they are ''meant'' to come. :)

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 29 2005, 05:51 PM
You shouldn't ''look'' for it. In a depserate state you accept things you normally wouldn't. You see things that aren't really there. Hear what you want to hear. And so on. If there is such a person, and I believe there is, they will come when they are ''meant'' to come. :)
that's the jedi in you talking erika...hehe

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 29 2005, 01:51 PM
Ohhh yes, trust me -- I've experienced both sides of the coin; that is, I've made moments with people out to be far more than they really were, and I've sat around waiting thinking that "heck, he'll find me...see me and notice something special." But I assume he's probably thinking the same thing, at least to some extent.

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 29 2005, 11:41 PM
Yea you don't know Kenneth. He isn't like the rest of them. He believes in love not lust. Some people are created beautiful. And he is one of them
:eek: that's the nicest thing someone's ever said to me.......

and i will NOT sleep with you just for that! see? it's easy

honestly, thanks for the compliment

Back