I'd like to have sex with...

Originally posted by andy@Aug 29 2005, 02:02 PM
I'll work my way into her bush somehow... :naughty:
That ^ came across as creepier than usual. :blink:

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 29 2005, 02:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 29 2005, 02:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Aug 29 2005, 02:02 PM
I'll work my way into her bush somehow... :naughty:
That ^ came across as creepier than usual. :blink: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 29 2005, 01:00 PM

I'm seceding the whole state, yes on my own, starting a new country, and we're gonna be like Switzerland Junior but with less clothes. :naughty:

Can I come too :)

Of course. We need someone to stalk Andy after all.. balance of preevertism and all that..

Aww thanks but I really don't like the smell of asshole :)

*snatches button and runs*

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 29 2005, 04:00 PM
Aww thanks but I really don't like the smell of asshole :)

*snatches button and runs*
:lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :lol:

Girl this fan you sent me smells like perfume.

:) It's patochapin.. or something like that have you tried the tea? :devil: :angel: :)

Not yet, I been too busy sniffin the fan. Why did you lace it with something? So now I can smell the patochapin fan.. on weed??

I just wanted to give a "clever" answer.
Honestly, I'd love to fuck Spike Spiegel.
Yes, I think an anime character is sexy.
Um..no..let's see...eh, I have other things on my mind right now. Don't really think about men too much. I'm actually pretty proud of that. I've conquered sexual distraction! Or whatever you'd call it.

Originally posted by easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 11:21 PM
I just wanted to give a "clever" answer.
Honestly, I'd love to fuck Spike Spiegel.
Yes, I think an anime character is sexy.
Um..no..let's see...eh, I have other things on my mind right now. Don't really think about men too much. I'm actually pretty proud of that. I've conquered sexual distraction! Or whatever you'd call it.
<_< amateur

Back