I'd like to have sex with...

Ha, no...
I mean like one of those metaphysical experiences.
Masturbation's too standard for me.

So you'll never believe what I did today.

I was walking down the hallway and I looked up and smiled at a cute girl and I tripped on the steps.

Me ---> :blush: heh heh, you didn't see that. :lol:

Her ---> hmm. :mellow:

:nerd:

Originally posted by leone+Aug 29 2005, 09:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 29 2005, 09:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 29 2005, 08:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Aug 29 2005, 12:24 AM
Good man.

Says the girl who wants to start a hedonist colony in Mexico. <_< :lol:
:eek: Wait... can I join? :naughty:

Edit: To remove the unintentional pun. :blush: [/b][/quote]
I don't see why not. But it's not my colony. I don't know what her rules are.*shrugs* You may not want to join when you hear them. :p

What was the pun? :unsure:

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 29 2005, 08:49 AM
So you'll never believe what I did today.

I was walking down the hallway and I looked up and smiled at a cute girl and I tripped on the steps.

Me ---> :blush: heh heh, you didn't see that. :lol:

Her ---> hmm. :mellow:

:nerd:
Heh, I bet she thought it was cute.

Originally posted by easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 11:47 AM
Ha, no...
:lol: awesome

Originally posted by easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 11:51 AM

I doubt it. She gave me a "stupid kid" look. <_<

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 29 2005, 12:50 PM
I don't see why not. But it's not my colony. I don't know what her rules are.*shrugs* You may not want to join when you hear them. :p

What was the pun? :unsure:
We'll see. :shifty:

Nuh-uh. :ph34r:

Originally posted by easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 06:41 PM
I'd like to have sex with...
my Self.
Really.
I think that'd be quite the experience.
:eek: :unsure: :blink: :huh: :eek: id really REALLY not like to sleep with myself.....really

Originally posted by a_iver+Aug 29 2005, 08:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Aug 29 2005, 08:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 11:51 AM

I doubt it. She gave me a "stupid kid" look. <_< [/b][/quote]
Burned. :eek:

Originally posted by a_iver+Aug 29 2005, 12:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Aug 29 2005, 12:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 11:47 AM
Ha, no...
:lol: awesome [/b][/quote]
Wow Anthony.. I.. well damn this is a new side of you.

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 29 2005, 07:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 29 2005, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 29 2005, 12:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-easilywow
@Aug 29 2005, 11:47 AM
Ha, no...

:lol: awesome
Wow Anthony.. I.. well damn this is a new side of you. [/b][/quote]
seconded....and thirded while im at it

Wow Melissa. Hi :)

I thought it was funny. I didn't mean awesome like *drool*, more awesome because it made me chuckle. ^_^

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 29 2005, 12:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 29 2005, 12:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by leone@Aug 29 2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 29 2005, 08:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Aug 29 2005, 12:24 AM
Good man.

Says the girl who wants to start a hedonist colony in Mexico. <_< :lol:

:eek: Wait... can I join? :naughty:

Edit: To remove the unintentional pun. :blush:

What was the pun? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
*sighh* It's not MEXICO, it's FLORIDA, shit.

I'm seceding the whole state, yes on my own, starting a new country, and we're gonna be like Switzerland Junior but with less clothes. :naughty:

And yes Leone, you have been invited. :) But watch out cause Andy has been too so like.. I'm thinking maybe we can stick him on a penal island somewhere, just cause to word "penal" is funny and he'll appreciate the humor. Plus then you won't find him in your bushes every morning.

Originally posted by Scythe@Aug 29 2005, 10:57 AM

seconded....and thirded while im at it
I knew your malfunction would surface eventually. Is it crowded in there Schizo? :lol: :p ;)

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 29 2005, 01:59 PM
I thought it was funny. I didn't mean awesome like *drool* more awesome because it made me chuckle. ^_^
<_< Mm hmm. Yeah I think you've just restablished your appreciation for self love. That's ok! We'll welcome you to the club with open arms, my friend!

:lol: :lol: Yeah, I already have two stalkers for that. :p

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 29 2005, 02:00 PM
And yes Leone, you have been invited. :) But watch out cause Andy has been too so like.. I'm thinking maybe we can stick him on a penal island somewhere, just cause to word "penal" is funny and he'll appreciate the humor. Plus then you won't find him in your bushes every morning.
I'll work my way into her bush somehow... :naughty:

Back