I'd like to have sex with...

Originally posted by Scythe+Aug 29 2005, 04:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Aug 29 2005, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Aug 29 2005, 11:41 PM
Yea you don't know Kenneth. He isn't like the rest of them. He believes in love not lust. Some people are created beautiful. And he is one of them
:eek: that's the nicest thing someone's ever said to me.......

and i will NOT sleep with you just for that! see? it's easy

honestly, thanks for the compliment [/b][/quote]
*speechless* :mellow:

I wasn't expecting you to sleep with me or want to

Originally posted by Enyone+Aug 29 2005, 11:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Aug 29 2005, 11:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Aug 29 2005, 04:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Enyone
@Aug 29 2005, 11:41 PM
Yea you don't know Kenneth. He isn't like the rest of them. He believes in love not lust. Some people are created beautiful. And he is one of them

:eek: that's the nicest thing someone's ever said to me.......

and i will NOT sleep with you just for that! see? it's easy

honestly, thanks for the compliment
*speechless* :mellow:

I wasn't expecting you to sleep with me or want to [/b][/quote]
:duh: i was merely thrying to give an example of how i dont....ah, nevermind

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 30 2005, 12:01 AM
you people are talking about forced emotions?
:huh: ...did you try to read the posts in this topic?

i assumed from the last few things erika has said...with the love and it should happen naturally, la la la, my little cameo, you two having sex...love vs lust, etc etc etc :ph34r:

Who's having sex? Whats hername said something about Kenneth being like a ''guy'' and I said otherwise and love just took it from there

I hate everything. Fuck love, fuck lust, I'm gonna get a cheeseburger. :!@#$:

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 29 2005, 02:51 PM
And so on. If there is such a person, and I believe there is, they will come when they are ''meant'' to come. :)
Foreplay helps.

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 30 2005, 12:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 30 2005, 12:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Aug 29 2005, 02:51 PM
And so on. If there is such a person, and I believe there is, they will come when they are ''meant'' to come. :)
Foreplay helps. [/b][/quote]
:( *slowly shakes head in disappointment

I sometimes wonder if those who are five minutes past zygote realize just how little their opinions matter. Seeing as they have been nowhere and done nothing of signifigance.
Don't misunderstand me Ken. I do realize how important your opinion is to you. It's just that the opinions of youth are always based on feelings rather than experience. Without experience your opinions, as flawed as they are, are pretty much all you have. So important to you they will undoubtedly be.
But they are fairly laughable to those of us who have actually been around the block a few times. ;)
Your disappointment is paper for my arse. :p ;)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 30 2005, 12:31 AM
I sometimes wonder if those who are five minutes past zygote realize just how little their opinions matter. Seeing as they have been nowhere and done nothing of signifigance.
Don't misunderstand me Ken. I do realize how important your opinion is to you. It's just that the opinions of youth are always based on feelings rather than experience. Without experience your opinions, as flawed as they are, are pretty much all you have. So important to you they will undoubtedly be.
But they are fairly laughable to those of us who have actually been around the block a few times. ;)
Your disappointment is paper for my arse. :p ;)
ROFL hear him talking like a wise man....just cuz you got laid doesnt make you any wiser than me, kiddo

Men aren't created at all. Boys are. Men are made. In many ways. ;)

Man everybody has their own problems...and it is true, you do need experience to actually know what the hell you're talking about. i just don't see why there is all this pressure, made dinosauric by the media...of getting laid.

Back