I'd like to have sex with...

Only if your mother is there alex. Who ho ho ho ho ho ho :p

:lol: That means I'm not insane in my made up space language. :p

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 24 2005, 07:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 24 2005, 07:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Aug 24 2005, 08:30 PM
Uh yea!! *slaps you* Who the fuck doesn't?
A certain ex-Navy fella I know. <_< [/b][/quote]
I wasn't in the navy :)

It's ok. Your sailors are. Maybe you'll coax them out someday and they can 'splain it to ya. :p

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 24 2005, 10:13 PM
explain why i'm not a sailor? :huh:
He's just referring to that old gem: What's long and hard and filled with seamen?

A submarine! :leela:

Explain the whole sea faring way of life.
Shape of the boat....motion of the ocean...wearing you rubbers in damp weather...
They're ready for all sorts of things that are being denied them. :p

Yo. Ho. Ho.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 24 2005, 09:19 PM
Shape of the boat....motion of the ocean...wearing you rubbers in damp weather...

Yo. Ho. Ho.
For a good reason. Marriage ;)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 24 2005, 10:19 PM

Yo. Ho. Ho.
*glare*

Hi Anthonypants. :)

Crap you guys.. my dad needs the computer.. i'll be back a little later

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 24 2005, 10:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 24 2005, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Aug 24 2005, 10:13 PM
He's just referring to that old gem: What's long and hard and filled with seamen?

A submarine! :leela: [/b][/quote]
I thought it was a penis

Originally posted by andy+Aug 24 2005, 08:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Aug 24 2005, 08:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 24 2005, 10:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@Aug 24 2005, 10:13 PM

A submarine! :leela:
I thought it was a penis [/b][/quote]
Why must it always be a penis? Why is a necropheliacs girlfriend always left out? :unsure:

Back