I'd like to have sex with...

i loved the wal-mart episode, where stan's dad can't stop shopping because of the low prices and gets so obsessed...then, kyle and stan try to destroy it and they find out that stan's dad Randy is already working there...so all three of them go to find the "heart" but as soon as they keep getting closer and closer, wal-mart's prices keeps going down, tempting them...and Randy can't make it cus he sees screw drivers on sale for like $9.99..hahahha i love Randy

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 25 2005, 03:19 PM
i loved the wal-mart episode, where stan's dad can't stop shopping because of the low prices and gets so obsessed...then, kyle and stan try to destroy it and they find out that stan's dad Randy is already working there...so all three of them go to find the "heart" but as soon as they keep getting closer and closer, wal-mart's prices keeps going down, tempting them...and Randy can't make it cus he sees screw drivers on sale for like $9.99..hahahha i love Randy
:lol: Forgot about that one.

Wasn't there a Simpsons episode like that where they all had chips in there head? Not Sams club chips but micro chips. :p

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 20 2005, 11:29 AM
Click Click Click Those three will do for today. :p
the first and second one's without a doubt.. not so sure about the third one though.. Jessica Alba... wow..

Originally posted by andy+Aug 20 2005, 12:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Aug 20 2005, 12:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Aug 20 2005, 03:29 PM
Click Click Click Those three will do for today. :p
Good God, Alba is SO hot!! [/b][/quote]
ditto... did you see her in the fantastic 4... damn...

It's 1234 o'clock. That has nothing to do with the topic but I had to post it before the time changes.

Woo Jessica Alba! :woo:

Can't believe he doesn't like Paula Garces. What's not to like? I'ma see if I can't find a better picture cos that's not her best look. It was just one of the first that popped up in a search.

Huh. That article says she was born in Colombia. I didn't know that. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 27 2005, 10:22 AM
Huh. That article says she was born in Colombia. I didn't know that. :rolleyes:
do not care where she was born... she is hot... i would do her anytime / any place... :D :D :D :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

How old are you Maggie? I have a strict nonperv policy towards minors. Doesn't mean I won't say stuff that you won't see.......I just won't say it to you. ;)

Back