I'd like to have sex with...

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 25 2005, 12:00 AM
Why must it always be a penis? Why is a necropheliacs girlfriend always left out? :unsure:
:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 24 2005, 08:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 24 2005, 08:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Aug 24 2005, 10:13 PM
explain why i'm not a sailor? :huh:
He's just referring to that old gem: What's long and hard and filled with seamen?

A submarine! :leela: [/b][/quote]
This is a good one, I saw a version of it on Family Guy:

You'd make a good Rear Admiral. You always have seamen on your poop deck.

Originally posted by Mr. Awesome@Aug 25 2005, 10:54 AM

:lol: omg i need to start seeing that show...

Originally posted by Mr. Awesome@Aug 25 2005, 04:54 AM

:lol: Ahh those people, always giving a good joke that special little somethin extra..

Family Guy Writers for President in '08!

Family Guy is starting to get a little (i'm being nice) repetitive...I don't know if anyone notices. It's a funny show, but this season had like 3 good episodes. The movie was ok, it leaked out in the internet. South Park is where it's at. :ph34r:

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 25 2005, 02:51 PM
Family Guy is starting to get a little (i'm being nice) repetitive...I don't know if anyone notices. It's a funny show, but this season had like 3 good episodes. The movie was ok, it leaked out in the internet. South Park is where it's at. :ph34r:
How's it repetitive? I mean I notice that they parody the same shows more than once but that's just about the only repetition I've ever seen. I think the show's brilliant, that and Arrested Development are like the two most intelligent shows on tv.

Family Guy does get repetitive...remember the episode when Peter is trying to teach Chris how to eat an oreo and Chris just slams his face into the cookie...a lot of that going on now. South Park is one of the most intelligent shows out there. It's the only show I watch when I have time (I don't watch a lot of tv) and probably soccer.

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 25 2005, 03:24 PM
South Park is one of the most intelligent shows out there.
Yeah it is but there's just so much fart jokes and dick humor that it can get old sometimes. I should start watching again though.

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 25 2005, 02:13 PM
What episode was it?
I believe it was new but I could be wrong. These people from the furture were traveling back in time to get jobs. They were working all the jobs for like next to nothing and everyone was getting upset about them taking their jobs. They spoke a different language and so the schools started teaching everything in both english and their language. Lefties and Righties were fighting over whether this was right or wrong. It was pretty funny.

Yesss!! That was so funny! Especially when Stan went home and said it to his dad!

Back