I'd like to have sex with...

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 24 2005, 08:18 PM
You see my dear friend Aldrin. *puts arm around shoulder* In due time Andy will post about you. How he wants to run his fingers through your hair. How he wants you to say his name all night long. How ... well just give it time.. he'll come around :)
Castrater

Originally posted by andy+Aug 24 2005, 07:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Aug 24 2005, 07:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Aug 24 2005, 08:18 PM
You see my dear friend Aldrin. *puts arm around shoulder* In due time Andy will post about you. How he wants to run his fingers through your hair. How he wants you to say his name all night long. How ... well just give it time.. he'll come around :)
Castrater [/b][/quote]
What?

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 24 2005, 08:22 PM
And so my future seems unfortunate...
:lol:

Aww it's not so bad, just shake him off when he starts humping your leg and give him lots of gerbil pellets to make him happy. He'll get bored and wander off in a few weeks.

SHADDAP I KEEL YOU!

I come from a long line of baby-makin sailors, Mister. :angry: :P plbbt

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 24 2005, 08:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 24 2005, 08:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ALDR123456789N@Aug 24 2005, 05:50 PM
how many kids do u have melly? ur a milf
End of a long line. :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:huh: ?

I don't have any kids but every male in my family for about 3 generations back was a Navy man. On my mom's side anyway. And they knows how to makes da babies. :naughty:

Wow that sounds bad. I mean I only know cause I have lots of cousins. :blink:

Back