I finally made my way HERE, too

easilywow

Reaction score
Hello. Tell me something interesting or I'll snicker at you. OOHHH the threat.

Mehh. I'm not aloud to talk about anything interesting. Some people find that interesting. :rolleyes: :p

heh heh @ fitz

Hmmmmmm.... well.. I just made a drawing of two peoples heads growing out of a tree with birds flying over a sunset, i dunno... i.. .can't think with all this pressure. :confused:

Originally posted by easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 12:40 PM
Hello. Tell me something interesting or I'll snicker at you. OOHHH the threat.
hey ya made it, hi :)

<_< and beware andy and fitz

Beware...of me? What?
I'm like this young, skinny girl with the tiniest triceps ever...not too intimmidating.

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 29 2005, 05:37 AM
heh heh @ fitz

Hmmmmmm.... well.. I just made a drawing of two peoples heads growing out of a tree with birds flying over a sunset, i dunno... i.. .can't think with all this pressure. :confused:
I like the dichotomy of hostility with peace.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 29 2005, 04:45 AM
Mehh. I'm not aloud to talk about anything interesting. Some people find that interesting. :rolleyes: :p
Ah, well
I'm somewhat intrigued. Words in and of themselves can be quite interesting if you list enough of them in a row. Proper gramatics isn't even necassary. Coversations all about random icons, with a sprinkle of loose chatter just to get things going.

Originally posted by easilywow+Aug 29 2005, 11:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (easilywow @ Aug 29 2005, 11:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Aug 29 2005, 05:37 AM
heh heh @ fitz

I like the dichotomy of hostility with peace. [/b][/quote]
heh heh, she knows big words. :blush:

Yeah. She used one on me that I needed to look up but I was too lazy. So I substituted the word priapism cos the spelling was close and I liked what she had to say when I used it. :p

Not as bad as it sounds in Andys case. It just means a whole lot of talking about it. ;) :p

Originally posted by easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 06:36 PM
Beware...of me? What?
I'm like this young, skinny girl with the tiniest triceps ever...not too intimmidating.
:lol: i meant YOU look out for THEM

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 29 2005, 08:45 AM
Dude that flu is doin more damage than I thought.

Originally posted by leone@Aug 29 2005, 07:57 PM
:lol: His brain is melting.
id say vaporising.....the melting happened a looooong time ago.....

Originally posted by Scythe+Aug 29 2005, 01:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Aug 29 2005, 01:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Aug 29 2005, 07:57 PM
:lol: His brain is melting.
id say vaporising.....the melting happened a looooong time ago..... [/b][/quote]
Aww be nice to him, he's got a snotnose and mudbutt.

No mudbutt or snotnose thank GOD. :lol: But I do have a nasty nonproductive cough, fever, chills, and EVERYTHING hurts. :(

Back