I finally made my way HERE, too

Originally posted by Melissa
:lol: :lol: Oh Fitz.. you irony magnet..

:p Heh heh. Who knew? Sure wish I could write. I'd do like a book or sunthin. ;) :D

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 29 2005, 11:17 PM
Blowing Stuff Up Is Cool, by Fitzycake.

I'd buy it. :eek:k:
if i were to annex such an opuscule i would surely abdicate it

Originally posted by easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 02:12 PM
OH! Phosphene! That's definitely one of my favourite words. Not sure why.
Does it have anything to do with biologicals or special pens?

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 29 2005, 01:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 29 2005, 01:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Melissa
  :lol:  :lol: Oh Fitz.. you irony magnet..

:p Heh heh. Who knew? Sure wish I could write. I'd do like a book or sunthin. ;) :D [/b][/quote]
We can collaborate.
I've written too many by now.
(And only finished one - HA!)

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 29 2005, 11:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 29 2005, 11:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 02:12 PM
Does it have anything to do with biologicals or special pens? [/b][/quote]
isnt it when you're looking straight in the sun or something?

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 29 2005, 01:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 29 2005, 01:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 02:12 PM
Does it have anything to do with biologicals or special pens? [/b][/quote]
It's a false illusion of light caused by applying pressure to the eyelids when closed.
..Not entirely sure if it's the same as an "after image" caused by looking at a bright light and then closing your eyes afterwards.
I used to make patterns out of them and form pictures from phosphenes when I was a kid. (I was so cool!) :p

As opposed to looking gay in the sun or did you mean into the sun? :unsure:

Originally posted by easilywow+Aug 29 2005, 11:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (easilywow @ Aug 29 2005, 11:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 29 2005, 01:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-easilywow
@Aug 29 2005, 02:12 PM

It's a false illusion of light caused by applying pressure to the eyelids when closed.
..Not entirely sure if it's the same as an "after image" caused by looking at a bright light and then closing your eyes afterwards.
I used to make patterns out of them and form pictures from phosphenes when I was a kid. (I was so cool!) :p [/b][/quote]
no offence but you must've looked like a geek shaking your head and stuff and constantly blinking and stuff....

Originally posted by easilywow+Aug 29 2005, 05:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (easilywow @ Aug 29 2005, 05:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin-easilywow
OH!  Phosphene!  That's definitely one of my favourite words.  Not sure why.

I used to make patterns out of them and form pictures from phosphenes when I was a kid. (I was so cool!) :p [/b][/quote]
:lol: It's ok Fitz, I got it.

Lookit you Scythe!

Originally posted by Scythe+Aug 29 2005, 01:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Aug 29 2005, 01:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 11:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-easilywow
OH!  Phosphene!  That's definitely one of my favourite words.  Not sure why.

I used to make patterns out of them and form pictures from phosphenes when I was a kid. (I was so cool!) :p
no offence but you must've looked like a geek shaking your head and stuff and constantly blinking and stuff.... [/b][/quote]
Hahaha, no
I did it while trying to go to sleep, usually.
Darkness provokes my mind, I guess.
Really - I always think up really cool ideas when I'm laying in bed, but I'm too lazy to get a notebook and write them down.

Originally posted by Scythe+Aug 29 2005, 05:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Aug 29 2005, 05:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Aug 29 2005, 11:27 PM
Lookit you Scythe!
what? i always converse with such a voluminous phraseology [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :wub:

Originally posted by easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 11:29 PM
Hahaha, no
Really - I always think up really cool ideas when I'm laying in bed, but I'm too lazy to get a notebook and write them down.
:eek: oh i see.......you're normal.....eh, i mean, of course you're normal....but being normal here isnt normal....well, normally

Originally posted by Scythe+Aug 29 2005, 01:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Aug 29 2005, 01:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Aug 29 2005, 11:27 PM
okit you Scythe!
what? i always converse with such a voluminous phraseology [/b][/quote]
awwww hahaha :)

Originally posted by Scythe+Aug 29 2005, 01:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Aug 29 2005, 01:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-easilywow@Aug 29 2005, 11:29 PM
Hahaha, no
:eek: oh i see.......you're normal.....eh, i mean, of course you're normal....but being normal here isnt normal....well, normally [/b][/quote]
If I were normal you wouldn't find me so intriguing.

Back