How to acheive world peace

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 11 2005, 11:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 11 2005, 11:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Aug 12 2005, 12:01 AM
totaly made a Melissa pirate on that Southpark build a character site. :lol: :lol:
:lol: You did not! Here's mine. --> cleek

They didn't have an option for freckles though. :( [/b][/quote]
I love it. :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 11 2005, 09:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 11 2005, 09:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Aug 12 2005, 12:01 AM
totaly made a Melissa pirate on that Southpark build a character site. :lol: :lol:
:lol: You did not! Here's mine. --> cleek

They didn't have an option for freckles though. :( [/b][/quote]
How did you save it? I can build another real quick but I need the link again and I need to know how to save it. I erased it because I added too much stuff and it started covering other stuff up.
It was way cool though. :p

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 12 2005, 12:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 12 2005, 12:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Aug 12 2005, 12:05 AM
Keith Richards plays his dad. :lol: :lol:
NO WAY!! [/b][/quote]
That's what I heard. :lol:

This is a different link than the one Aldrin posted the other day but I Googled it and here ya go, version 2.0.

I just did printscreen to save it. *shrug*

And if you want to take stuff off, just click the item and a little box pops up and you can hit the X to remove it. :eek:k:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 12 2005, 12:16 AM
Or a wicked nerd? :ph34r:
I AM NOT A SPACE NINJA!! NO....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
A NERD? WELL, YES...YES I AM AS A MATTER IN FACT. :ph34r:

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 12 2005, 12:17 AM
I AM NOT A SPACE NINJA!! NO....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
A NERD? WELL, YES...YES I AM AS A MATTER IN FACT. :ph34r:
Nerds are hot.

Originally posted by leone+Aug 11 2005, 11:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 11 2005, 11:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Aug 12 2005, 12:05 AM
sell you all as slaves :devil:
Again? :rolleyes: *sigh* [/b][/quote]
What??? Not satisfied? Damn, I have to come up with something more creative.

....How bout... put you in one of those 25 cent machines where the claw picks up stuffed animals and toys. We stuff you in one of those things and you'll get clawed over and over again for your entire life because you're too big to pick up. And while you're getting clawed you'll be forced to watch that you're the one that made little Johnny cry and eventually end up in a life of gambling, which in turn, leads to the loss of all his finances, an excessive drinking problem. Meanwhile all your friends will be inprisoned in a deep dungeon until I'm ready to let the plan go further. As Johnny grows up and loses his finances, his only place to turn will be the cause of all of his problems. The 25 cent machine. He will become a 25 cent machine salesman and slowly all of your friends will be released from their prison into their own 25 cent machines right next to you... All because of you. Oh yeah and stuff with battery acid.

Back