Is being "rude" or blunt with someone as bad as...

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 6 2007, 03:22 PM
And later, maybe a field trip to Osama's Homo-bortion Pot & Commie Jizz-porium? :naughty:
Fuck yeah!

(Where have I heard that before? :unsure:)

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 7 2007, 02:45 PM
it's amazing how we can always get off subject. :lol:
It's not always unintentional. ;)

Leone that was something Jon Stewart said right around Christmas 05. I have it on my myspace too, you mighta saw it there. :naughty:

Fuck, I say fuck all the time, its like the only fucking word I use to describe things.

Originally posted by leone+Mar 7 2007, 11:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 7 2007, 11:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 6 2007, 03:22 PM
And later, maybe a field trip to Osama's Homo-bortion Pot & Commie Jizz-porium? :naughty:
Fuck yeah!

(Where have I heard that before? :unsure:) [/b][/quote]
it is from the movie "Click"

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Mar 7 2007, 09:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Mar 7 2007, 09:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by leone@Mar 7 2007, 11:11 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Mar 6 2007, 03:22 PM

Fuck yeah!

(Where have I heard that before? :unsure:)
it is from the movie "Click" [/b][/quote]
What are you talkin about, no it's not.

I think Wil maybe thought she meant where did "Fuck yeah" come from. :lol: I KNOW that's what Ken was drivin at.. though he prolly did it to be funny.

I'm pretty sure the best line from team america and the only one people should say often is cockfag.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 9 2007, 01:54 AM
I think Wil maybe thought she meant where did "Fuck yeah" come from. :lol: I KNOW that's what Ken was drivin at.. though he prolly did it to be funny.
Oh come on, it's a friggin song!!!

America, FUCK YEAH!
Coming again, to save the mother fucking day yeah!

:lol: I know the song well, I change the words.

me at work: Stocking Blue Moon beads.. FUCK YEAH!

I mean the timing's off and all but I'm pretty much just performing for myself cause I think I wouldn't be stocking Blue Moon beads for very long if I sang it really loud.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 9 2007, 12:15 AM
I'm pretty sure the best line from team america and the only one people should say often is cockfag.
:lol: :lol: I have to see it again, I've forgotten so much.

Everybody has AIDS! AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS! <-- hotness

Back