How to acheive world peace

andy

Pro Member
Messages
5,362
Reaction score
0
Points
0
This may offend some. And to those people I say "fuck off." Or better yet... "beat off."

Clicky

At my rate, the world will achieve world peace in, oh, a few months :naughty:
 

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Messages
12,803
Reaction score
0
Points
0
You REALLY need to hook up with a living breathing girlfriend. :lol: :lol: ;)
 

andy

Pro Member
Messages
5,362
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 11 2005, 05:44 PM
You REALLY need to hook up with a living breathing girlfriend. :lol: :lol: ;)
I don't see a "Screw your girlfriend for peace" site, do you!? :lol: This is something that I can stand for, proudly! :D
 

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Messages
12,803
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Originally posted by andy@Aug 11 2005, 02:46 PM

I don't see a "Screw your girlfriend for peace" site, do you!? :lol:
They have better things to do than start silly websites. :p So would you. ;) :lol: :lol:
 

andy

Pro Member
Messages
5,362
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 11 2005, 05:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 11 2005, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Aug 11 2005, 02:46 PM

I don't see a "Screw your girlfriend for peace" site, do you!? :lol:
They have better things to do than start silly websites. :p So would you. ;) :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
I didn't make this site... I found it.

Why can't you support it!? It's amazing!
 

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Messages
12,803
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I didn't exactly say I was against it. Just that you have way too much time, among other things, on your hands. Someone your age should be out talkin up the bettys to see where it might lead. ;) :p
 

andy

Pro Member
Messages
5,362
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 11 2005, 05:57 PM
I didn't exactly say I was against it. Just that you have way too much time, among other things, on your hands. Someone your age should be out talkin up the bettys to see where it might lead. ;) :p
Yeah, I know....

School's coming back soon, so there ya go!
 

andy

Pro Member
Messages
5,362
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 11 2005, 06:18 PM
the only masterbation i do is in my mind...
ok, i lied.
:lol: Yeah!
 

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Messages
12,803
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey everyone does it except for those who lie about it. Even I still do from time to time but it isn't for peace. It's for lack of piece. ;) :p
 

andy

Pro Member
Messages
5,362
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Frankly, I'd like to know who does it here...

But that'd be too much. :lol:
 

dascoot

expat
Messages
35,831
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Originally posted by andy+Aug 11 2005, 06:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Aug 11 2005, 06:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Frankly, I'd like to know who does it here...

But that'd be too much. :lol: [/b]

He already gave you that answer, my friend:

<!--QuoteBegin-Fitzypie

Hey everyone does it except for those who lie about it.[/quote]
 

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Messages
12,803
Reaction score
0
Points
0
:lol: Everyone. :lol: Haven't you ever heard the saying "95% of the people in the world masturbate. The other 5% just lie about it."? :lol:
 

dascoot

expat
Messages
35,831
Reaction score
0
Points
0
To be fair that should add up to 99% to accommodate the quadropelegics and Anthony.
 

andy

Pro Member
Messages
5,362
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 11 2005, 07:01 PM
:eek:k: <--- Andy leading the way at his peace rally.
Quite the circle jerk
 
Top