How to acheive world peace

I put a sombrero on mine when I'm feeling festive. ;) :p Other times a bowler or derby.

bowler/derby = condom ;) Don't be sorry later. Cover your tater. :lol:

i bathe mine in strawberry scented, maybe lavender (when i'm in the mood) soap from the body shop. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Fitz
Don't be sorry later. Cover your tater. :lol:
:lol: :lol:
What happened to the grass skirt? :lol:

Originally posted by leone@Aug 16 2005, 11:17 AM

It caught fire at the last luau. I'll have to get another. :p

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 16 2005, 10:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 16 2005, 10:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Aug 16 2005, 11:17 AM

It caught fire at the last luau. I'll have to get another. :p [/b][/quote]
:huh: OUCH

Caught fire?! What were you.... :blink: nevermind, forget I asked.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Aug 16 2005, 10:31 AM
It was probably an incident while cooking with his boxers on his head.
why would anyone do that? a dare i hope, or maybe just boredom is a good excuse

Oh, he had mentioned that one time in some thread that I'm too lazy to look for.

i hear ya! i want to go home and be lazy, but instead i have to sit here for another three hours and then go home and start getting ready to go back to school saturday, just thinking about it all makes me tired, oh well next week i can lay in my real bad and do nothing

yes i am, only 3 more days, not even that much though cause tomorrow i am taking off half a day and friday i am not staying the whole day. what are they gonna do...fire me? i move back to school the next day..i am excited though, first semester is the best, football season!!!

Too bad I don't get to leave work for school. <_< But yeah, I looooove college football season.

does anyone care for soccer except for me :huh: ?
i seriously think it's the biggest sport in the world.

me too!!! it just makes the whole weekend better!!! plus the after parties...if we won

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 16 2005, 11:16 AM
are you in a league or do you play pick-up for fun?
i just watch, and cheer for the team, until its time to leave for another drink then we watch from the house and wait for the parties, or start one at my house

Back