How to acheive world peace

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 15 2005, 10:11 AM
Whatsa matter.. nobody gets up at 630 to a cranky baby?

:zzz: <---wish that was me right now
I wake up at noon then it all gets fuzzy and I wake up at 2. :blink:

For a little guy, my husband's clothes sure take up a lot of space. *weary sigh*

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 15 2005, 02:20 PM
For a little guy, my husband's clothes sure take up a lot of space. *weary sigh*
Is it all on the floor? :lol:

You know it.

Since we got the new puppy he at least throws it on the floor in the closet so he can shut the door and prevent unrequested chew holes in his boxers.

Originally posted by leone@Aug 15 2005, 02:38 PM
:lol: @ assless boxers
:lol: :lol: He could join Fitzy at the gay bar.

Fitz the facial hair was just meant to represent manliness.

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 14 2005, 09:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 14 2005, 09:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I'm watching Misery right now, and I'd kinda like to go apeshit coo coo bananas on J K Rowling like Kathy Bates does.

And YES this is a random post in a thread that has nothing to do with books or movies, and the person that has a problem with that can kindly eat me.

<!--QuoteBegin-leone

:lol: :lol: I'm waiting for Fitz to comment on ^ that. :lol:
[/b][/quote]
Kinda full. And tired. :p

Fine. No more metaphors for you. My jaw aches and I think I have a cramp in my tongue and I hurt in places I don't remember having and I need some more sleep and........................ <_<

:p

Right I know that.. but I don't think my tongue has ever cramped *trying to make tongue cramp*

Back