How is the Weather in your Area?

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 11 2005, 10:42 AM
Are landlords meant to be creepy? We just have a front office so I don't know.. but the maintenance guys are pretty gross, they just walk right on in if you don't answer when they knock and have caught me nude right of the shower once, having sex once, and sleeping I don't know how many times.
:huh: Wow, that's pretty messed up.

Well THAT guy actually got fired or quit or something, I ain't seen him around much.. but they all've come in at one point or another when I'm sleeping. Not in the middle of the night I don't mean, I'm talking like.. 10 am.

Originally posted by leone@Jun 10 2005, 03:00 PM
We just had a big storm and I got stuck under an underpass. :ph34r:
Read underpants at first :rolleyes:

Originally posted by givemfitz+Jun 11 2005, 03:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Jun 11 2005, 03:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Jun 10 2005, 03:00 PM
We just had a big storm and I got stuck under an underpass. :ph34r:
Read underpants at first :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
of course you did! :P

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 11 2005, 08:42 PM
Are landlords meant to be creepy? We just have a front office so I don't know.. but the maintenance guys are pretty gross, they just walk right on in if you don't answer when they knock and have caught me nude right of the shower once, having sex once, and sleeping I don't know how many times.
:huh: you know thats not normal, right?

lol seems like everone's seen you naked.....i give 10 minuts before you hears SOMEONE masturbating in the bushes.....

Eeeewwwwww..

And no not naked, the two guys upstairs saw me topless (one of em was the dude who was clapping for me when I was singing "Mandy" to my dog the other day), the maintenance guys have seen me semi-covered in a towel, and the sex part was in the bedroom and we heard em come in before they got very far in. Good old watchdog yapped us a warning. :)

hey andy i got a riddle for you:
'it calls itself a cock but it acts like an ass; what is it?'

Originally posted by Scythe@Jun 11 2005, 08:23 PM
Me!

Originally posted by andy+Jun 12 2005, 02:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Jun 12 2005, 02:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Jun 11 2005, 08:23 PM
Me! [/b][/quote]
wow, and i almost thought you had the intelectual capacities of a potato

Back