How is the Weather in your Area?

Originally posted by a_iver@May 26 2005, 12:09 AM
Well leone... if you weren't hiding in the closet you wouldn't scare the bananas away. They're intimidated.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ohhh mann.. am I the only one who saw more than one meaning to this? Cause I know Anthony didn't mean it that way. :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+May 25 2005, 11:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 25 2005, 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@May 26 2005, 12:09 AM
Well leone... if you weren't hiding in the closet you wouldn't scare the bananas away. They're intimidated.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ohhh mann.. am I the only one who saw more than one meaning to this? Cause I know Anthony didn't mean it that way. :lol: [/b][/quote]
:devil: no???

:lol: This is a side of you I've never seen before, you silly monkey.

yea so i cleaned my room today and Texas has major thunderstorms coming in right now :devil:

:confused: errrrrrrrr ummmmmmmm. Was there a connection to these two events or are you just putting two random things in the same sentence? :unsure:

:lol: :lol: ;)

oh now i was just going with the topic.. the weather in my area is bad... because i cleaned my room and bathroom today.. i actually posted this in another thread

Back