How is the Weather in your Area?

Bahhhhhhhh. :angry: It's in the 90's before noon. Yesterday it barely got above 80 and the day before was miserable. I wish it would make up its mind. Pick a season and stick with it for a couple of months or three. Ya know?

For real, that's how it is here too. When the weather changes drastically here, it does a number on everyones allergies.

I'm gonna start wearing a clear lampshade lookin' sneeze guard hat if it gets any worse here. And the pine trees. OMG!!!!! It's nuts!! There's this yellow pollen on evrything. Cars, roofs, lawn. Like someone came by and threw bright yellow flour on everything. It looks alien. :unsure:

I bet that is awful. :( We've got all kinds of stuff floating in the air all the time. Sucks.

bow chiki chiki bow bow

i don't like monkeys :spidey: :smurf: :elvis:

Originally posted by a_iver@May 25 2005, 11:58 PM
bow chiki chiki bow bow

But I call you "Monkey" all the time. :(

Originally posted by dascoot+May 25 2005, 11:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 25 2005, 11:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@May 25 2005, 11:58 PM
bow chiki chiki bow bow

But I call you "Monkey" all the time. :( [/b][/quote]
nuh uh you call charlie monkey

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: <----bananas hiding from leone

Originally posted by a_iver@May 26 2005, 12:03 AM
nuh uh you call charlie monkey

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: <----bananas hiding from leone
I do not! I call him Charlie Doodle!

LOL @ the hiding nanners. Buh-non-uhs, in puh-jom-uhs, are coming down the stairs.

Originally posted by leone@May 26 2005, 12:06 AM
I could say something but I'll get in trouble. :p
Say it say it! *jumping up and down and clapping*

Originally posted by leone@May 25 2005, 11:06 PM
I could say something but I'll get in trouble. :p
Well leone... if you weren't hiding in the closet you wouldn't scare the bananas away. They're intimidated.

Back